Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Pattaya report Oct 2018

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

Re: Pattaya report Oct 2018

Ak47 said #30 @ Nice Boys is the most endowed but after close inspection you are wrong it is #5 as I was there last night, while I there I saw that hideous old fat bald falang that after witnessing his privates being played with by 2 equally hideous boys at I've not returned to Eros since that horriffic specticle however, while he was sitting with another falang he refrained from exposing his genitals again.....thanks to his friend, I guess there is a God!
    "In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"

2. User who gave Like to post:

paborn (September 29th, 2018)

Liked

MFAS wrote.
    "I saw that hideous old fat bald falang"

I didn't know ..................... was in Pattaya. Insert name of member you dislike.

Liked

I believe he lives in Pattaya and will always be known to me as "old bald fat hideous falang" not to be mistaken for Davy Crockett.

Liked

The other thing that's not a sound business idea is being outside the bar while you're being robbed blind inside - and that applies to any country, but I'd guess more so when you staff are all basically hustlers.

Hard to believe the brazen scams some bar staff run - from petty fiddling to actually bringing in their own booze and selling it instead of yours. In one case I know of (a very large and busy Glasgow gay bar) they took the scam even further - they brought in their own *cash register*, for appearances sake - and ran almost all the bottled beer sales (their own stock, of course) through it!

6. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (October 4th, 2018)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I love seeing hideous fat old farangs being serviced by fit cute hunky mbs...especially in public...like good boys or on the beach..

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    I love seeing hideous fat old farangs being serviced by fit cute hunky mbs...especially in public...like good boys or on the beach..
    I suggest when in a gogo try to sit somewhere where you can see your reflection.
    "In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"

9. User who gave Like to post:

lonelywombat (September 30th, 2018)

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Manforallseasons View Post
    I suggest when in a gogo try to sit somewhere where you can see your reflection.
    Much more fun sitting somewhere you can see some else’s reflection when they think they are unobserved

11. User who gave Like to post:

DoubleDutch (October 5th, 2018)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

i like u frequent...

Liked

Last holiday I offered to buy my friend some new shoes to go with the outfit I had bought for him. He declined, telling me I had already spent too much money on him. I promised I would buy them for him on my next visit.

Two days ago we went looking in Central Festival after dinner. Like me, he's very fussy - he knows exactly what he wants - and we spent a lot of time going from shop to shop.

At the end of it all, he found three pairs he liked but none was exactly what he wanted. I told him to keep them in mind and that the next day we could go to Royal Garden, as there is one very nice shoe store there.

So yesterday afternoon after coffee, off we went. Unfortunately, that store has now closed, but he saw one pair in another shop which he liked. It was a Thai brand I'd never heard of.

"Ok. Now we have 4 pairs you can choose from. But there's no need to rush; we can look a bit more."

The only place we hadn't visited was the shoe section in the department store. He soon found a pair which I knew he really wanted. His eyes lit up. They were perfect.

"Ok. Let's buy these," I said.

He looked at the price and hesitated.

"Mmm...I think shoes in Royal Garden ok."

"Which ones do you really want?"

After some hesitation he said "I like these ones."

So I bought them.

Some Thai guys have a reputation for being money-grabbing, greedy buggers whose main aim is to extract as much as possible from the "rich" farang. This guy is living proof that such a reputation is definitely not always true. What makes his attitude more remarkable is the fact that he was brought up in abject poverty in a dysfunctional family. You'd think that could be a recipe for greed later in life.

His parents eked out a living growing rice. They lived in a hut with a thatched roof that leaked when it rained. His father was a soldier and was severely injured in a bomb blast. He spent months in hospital and unfortunately, became addicted to the medicine he was being prescribed.

After recovering, he no longer had access to the medicine so turned to methamphetamines. The result was catastrophic for the family as he became very violent and was unable to work. So the mother became the only breadwinner for her family of four children. The father died when my friend was nine years old.

He did not have a childhood; while his friends were out enjoying themselves he had to stay home and look after his siblings. There was no money for school - he only completed the first 3 years before having to go out an earn some money.

He was only nine when his father passed away. He found a job collecting tree bark up in the mountains. They worked him hard and paid him a pittance. So when he turned fifteen he left that job and started work at a cement factory. He had to carry 50 kg bags on his back. He's only a small guy and so found the work very demanding.

His next job was washing cars for 11 hours a day, again for very little money. He was exhausted.

His friend introduced him to a restaurant owner, who offered him a job washing dishes. He had to work thirteen hour shifts, often getting home in the early hours of the morning. He would then have to take care of his siblings.

When a friend told him about the money he was making in a gay gogo bar in Pattaya he decided he would give it a try.

He started at Happy Boys but was horrified when he saw the little "skirt" he was required to wear. And when a customer grabbed his cock he quickly knew this was not the job for him and decided to go back home. But his friend persuaded him to persevere - if you want to make really good money you have to try. So he stayed and eventually got used to it.

Now he works in a resort hotel and only comes to Pattaya when I'm in town. He'll go back after I leave.

When we got back to the hotel he looked up the Thai word for "generous." I explained to him that I didn't think I was being generous at all. If he weren't here I'd spend more than the cost of the shoes every single night in Pattaya, visiting bar after bar, tipping boy after boy, drinking Coke after Coke. Spending my holiday with him actually saves me money. Lots of money. All I am doing is spending some of that money on him instead.

I think he understood where I was coming from. But I'll happily accept the brownie points!

He has learnt well from the nightmare that he experienced growing up. He has become strong, independent and determined. He knows that there are no free meals in life - you have to work to get ahead. You cant just sit back and expect hand-outs.

Apart from a short period when he was swimming in the money he earned working at Kaos and blew it all partying with his friends and picking up the tab every night, he now saves every baht, much of which he sends home to mama each month. He hasn't gone out partying in all the years I've known him. Not being a drinker no doubt helps. He's been able to build mama a small house and buy himself a car.

I once joked that I thought I was in love with him. But it's not love I feel - it's total admiration and respect.

To my mind he's one in a million.

14. 11 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (October 1st, 2018), BenCH (October 3rd, 2018), christianpfc (October 4th, 2018), frequent (October 1st, 2018), gerefan2 (October 1st, 2018), llz (October 2nd, 2018), Moses (October 2nd, 2018), scottish-guy (October 1st, 2018), snotface (October 1st, 2018), TaoR (October 1st, 2018), werner (October 1st, 2018)

Banned
    Liked

Great story a447 and such guys are a rare find. Their way of thinking is quite different to ours. I've been asked quite a few times for money (rent is always due on the first of the month) and occasionally I've said " I can give you money now but I'm too busy for sex (that's a lie but never mind); you can have sex with me another time and I won't pay you". I've never had a problem with a western guy grasping that concept but in my experience it's totally beyond Thai guys. Both sides of the transaction need to be contemporaneous otherwise ...

16. User who gave Like to post:

snotface (October 1st, 2018)