Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

Thread: Pattaya report Oct 2018

Liked

Re: Pattaya report Oct 2018

That was a great post for sure but I think the one where he posted nothing but a blank space is even better. You should try it.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleDutch View Post
    It may be possible to enjoy lovely bukkake experience even in Pattaya.
    Wasn't it about a year ago, when one of the posters here announced dates, when he invited people to come and watch a bukkake at Good Boys. Obviously he was in the starring role, and judging by reports posted after the event, it was everything he expected. I may be wrong, but didn't ChristianPFC mention that he was an audience member?
    That event took place as you described, and I was a spectator. But it wasn't bukkake, rather a suck-a-thon (or whatever you would call it when one person sucks several dicks, one after the other).

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by christianpfc View Post
    That event took place as you described, and I was a spectator. But it wasn't bukkake, rather a suck-a-thon (or whatever you would call it when one person sucks several dicks, one after the other).
    Not sure what the correct word for that is, but I discovered the real meaning of the word "vegan" the other day. As every Dr Who fan knows, the enemy is called the Daleks. "Vegan" is the word given to the vagina of the female of the species

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by a447 View Post
    Last holiday Nom was still working in a bar in Jomtien Complex with his brother, but he told me he was trying out a job at a resort hotel. If things worked out, he would leave the scene in Pattaya and take the job on full-time. And that's what he has done...

He is obviously still a money boy, albeit now part-time - the fact that he comes to Pattaya to meet me proves that. But when he's with me he is not being paid his hotel wage.
    Out of curiosity, how does Num get time off to spend days at a time with you? Thai bosses are not very generous in granting leave and hotels in particular invest a lot in staff training - even low-level staff - to want to let their staff come and go as they please. And they don't hire off-the-truck daily-rated workers because of their lack of training and also for security reasons.

I've met farangs with their supposedly employed significant others or special 'friends' who seem to be able to take off work for days and weeks at a time whenever the farang is in town. I'm curious as I have Thai friends who work in schools, banks and private firms who find it tough to get a day off to attend the funeral of a loved one and maybe get a week of vacation time per year (most of them have been at their jobs for less than five years).

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by frequent View Post
    ...As every Dr Who fan knows, the enemy is called the Daleks. "Vegan" is the word given to the vagina of the female of the species
    Well I didn't know that, but it does explain why Vegan food often smells offensive

Liked

Out of curiosity, how does Num get time off to spend days at a time with you?
    The resort hotel is owned by a family member.

Also, they need him more than he needs them as he is the only English speaker on the staff.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by a447 View Post
    Also, they need him more than he needs them as he is the only English speaker on the staff.
    This makes perfect sense. It's near impossible to find a Thai person who speaks English and willing to work in a hotel. I've rarely encountered a Thai person who could speak English at any of the hotels I've stayed at - that's why I had to learn Thai. No doubt the resort has to shut down every time Num goes away to entertain a customer because he is indispensable as "the only English speaker on the staff." Thanks for the brilliant explanation, a447. No wonder you're a moderator!

8. User who gave Like to post:

Brad the Impala (October 20th, 2018)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

where do you travel to?? Every hotel I have been to in BKK, Phuket, Bali and Pattaya have had passable english speaking reception staff, and I dont only stay in the Hiltons of this world.

Liked

Clearly LatintopXXX can't spot sarcasm even when it's slapped on with a whitewash brush.

I suspect Double Dutch will quickly tire of him as a sex partner and will have kicked him to the curb by next Tuesday

Forum's veteran
    Liked

take that long?! he must be good.