Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Pattaya report Oct 2018

Liked

Re: Pattaya report Oct 2018

Some all too recurrent themes here..

'Took ages to get hard'

'Could only produce one or two drops of cum'

and then: "I tend to treat cum as toxic waste"

If a guy is very busy as a bottom, then I'd forgive the first two issues and agree in general on the third.

If a guy is straight or a straight top, and looks pretty fit, then I'll usually take a chance on his cum - not least because I do get a buzz out of sucking a guy to completion, and hate having a condom in my mouth. I've never scored any 'issues' as a result.

I don't actively seek out the largest cocks around - I set a lot more store by a really good hard-on than by a large dick - it's quite nice to be able to suck a guy balls deep without gagging. I also like foreskins that fully retract without being helped, and a well defined rock hard knob to play with.

And if guy is going to cum in my mouth, a series of powerful hot spurts is so much nicer than a small dribble..

The guys who work the bars age in their faces much faster than in the rest of their bodies, and whilst those who look cute get loads of attention, it also means they are more likely to be physically spent. Another reason to come back to my favourite idea of glorified glory holes - where a customer can enjoy a slim fit guy's lunchbox and content of his well loaded balls, without being reminded that he is over 30 years old..

2. User who gave Like to post:

paborn (October 5th, 2018)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy View Post
    It would doubtless be interesting to see (say) 20 young lads ejaculating but how could one sit in the audience and effectively watch them doing so, yet at the same time avert one's eyes from the farang "recipient" ?

I'm thinking Opera glasses?
    It would probably be helpful to have safety goggles, the type that welders use, those cover not just the eyes, they cover sides, too. You know how those younger guys can shoot very far, last thing you need is an unexpected stream attack from left flank, this could ruin otherwise wonderful evening, so why take a chance.
    To be absolutely safe, my choice would be diver's goggles, those are water proof, although doubtful that they have been sperm tested.

Liked

Or alternatively, a full face snorkeling mask...

Liked

"20 young lads ejaculating"

I suppose you could arrange a contest - with them standing at the end of a table jerking off in turn, while customers sat on either side of the table watching.

- The winner who shoots the furthest down the table could get a prize..

Liked

I've had a few mishaps over the years with an ill-directed cock which ended up squirting on my face.

Some guys are sprayers and no matter which way you point the cock you are liable to get hit. As long as it doesn't get in my eye I'm not too worried but I don't want it anywhere near my mouth.

I try to hold his cock and aim it towards his shoulder but in the heat of the moment things can go horribly wrong.

It's all part of the fun.

And no, I wouldn't join in a bukkake party at Goodboys, but would definitely like to watch.

I'd even be willing to offer a helping hand!

Before the advent of AIDS bukkake parties were very common, although I didn't attend on a regular basis. They were advertised in the gay magazines; these days, of course, it would all be on social media.

Because it's Japan there is a ritual you have to follow, managed by a guy who stands by the bukkakk-ee and chooses the guys to step out of the group and cum on the guy's face. There are rules and etiquette you have to follow and you also need to be able to control exactly when you cum. It's highly organised.

It's not as easy as it seems.

Liked

'but I don't want it anywhere near my mouth'

I worried a bit the first time I ate a working boy's load - but nothing bad has ever happened...

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Old git View Post
    "...I suppose you could arrange a contest - with them standing at the end of a table jerking off in turn, while customers sat on either side of the table watching - The winner who shoots the furthest down the table could get a prize..
    Basically, with a few tweaks here and there in terms of the actual contest, that sort of stuffs being going on for decades

Liked

'that sort of stuffs being going on for decades'

Don't think I've ever seen a 'how far can you shoot' contest before, but yes, some silly stuff happens..

Liked

Well I did say "with a few tweaks ....." usually it's the boy who ejaculates first who gets the prize or depending on the size of the jackpot, 1st, 2nd, and 3rd

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Old git View Post
    "20 young lads ejaculating"

I suppose you could arrange a contest - with them standing at the end of a table jerking off in turn, while customers sat on either side of the table watching.

- The winner who shoots the furthest down the table could get a prize..
    Contests are fun.
    How about this, say, 5 or more lads standing at one end of the table, and a customer, a paying foreigner (not saying it has to be a447, just throwing some ideas) is sitting at other end of that table. The contest rules are simple, lads are masturbating, while the foreigner must sit with his mouth wide open. The lad with the most accurate aim, and who shoots right in the mouth of foreigner wins the prize. If no contestant is able to shoot in the mouth, the one who's shot landed closest is declared a winner.