Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Pattaya report Oct 2018

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Pattaya report Oct 2018

gerefan...u really shouldnt skip the meds...need to be taken every day at the same time...

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by a447 View Post
    Last night I had to drop into Family Mart, next to Toyboys and opposite a massage place to get condoms. Nom hesitated and then said it would be better if he waited outside. "Why? Is there a problem?"

"If you buy condom everyone know we fucking ." Oh,....I'd never thought of that.
    Surely you still don’t believe Thailand is a “gay paradise” where nobody cares and everyone approves?

3. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (October 5th, 2018)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

frequent...we really dont need to do it in the streets and scare the horses...as the saying goes...or would u rather have a Jamaica scenario where pillow biting shirt lifting queer poofters queers are hunted down and murdered in the streets in public...and the populance approves and applauds..???
    The magic of Thailand is that everyone...especially the wizzened old grandma sitting in the corner ...knows what u r doing with her great grand son...but face isn important and as long as u r only good friends then all is fine....she knows that his arse hole has been so well used that its needs emergency rebore and relining ....after all thats how her husband made his " fortune" as a " waiter"....but we dont talk about it...pretense is what counts....get with the program...

5. User who gave Like to post:

a447 (October 5th, 2018)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by frequent View Post
    Surely you still don’t believe Thailand is a “gay paradise” where nobody cares and everyone approves?
    I never believed that.

Liked

Thailand is most definitely a gay paradise in any realistic meaning of the word.

Liked

This morning I had a quick chat to the guy who had 30,000 band stolen. Of course, he hasn't got it back.

He went to the police but says "it's a fucking mess." The money has probably gone forever.

He is still devastated.

A minor correction to my report : the big screen they have been testing out is in Le Cafe Royal, not Copa.

Banned
    Liked

This morning I had a quick chat to the guy who had 30,000 band stolen. Of course, he hasn't got it back. He went to the police but says "it's a fucking mess." The money has probably gone forever. He is still devastated.
    One of my favourite episodes happened many years ago when I accompanied a friend to the Tourist Police HQ in Bangkok to report a stolen phone. He didn't expect any action; he just wanted an official report to claim on his travel insurance

While we were there a Belgian turned up to report that he had taken two girls back to his hotel the previous night; one had stayed the night but in the morning he discovered USD 3,000 missing which he assumed the girl who had left early had taken. The police made great sport of this. When we left he was repeating his story to the fourth set of police; the three earlier sets had each said "I'll get you to tell your story to our colleagues" or words to that effect. They were especially interested that there were two girls

Liked

How do they lose these large amounts of money?

Don't they have a safe ?
    Are they just careless?
    ..........and that's the way it is.

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by neddy3 View Post
    How do they lose these large amounts of money?

Don't they have a safe ?
    Are they just careless?
    "It won't happen to me"

Liked

Last night I had to drop into Family Mart, next to Toyboys and opposite a massage place to get condoms.

Nom hesitated and then said it would be better if he waited outside.

"Why? Is there a problem?"

"If you buy condom everyone know we fucking ."

And given the size of the condom they'd no doubt assume I was the fucker, not the fuckee!

Thank you for your trip reports, very detailed!

Just to make it clear, you are a bottom, and like MFAS pointed out earlier, after reading a miriad of posts over the years you are the poundee not the pounder.

Obviously your date, the guy doing the pounding wears a condom, but you, the poundee, wear a condom at the same time, too?
    Do you put a condom on for some kind of extra protection? Double protection, maybe, even tho you are not penetrating anything, other than matrass, or maybe a pillow, you have a condom on. Interesting!

I think what you are doing is very smart, better having extra protection, rather than regret later.
    Looking forward to more trip reports!