Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Pattaya report Oct 2018

Liked

Re: Pattaya report Oct 2018

Yes, he's awesome, although it has taken time to get where we are now.

He's straight. For a long time he found it difficult to show any affection - only the odd peck on the cheek and an occasional hug. I now get a lot more hugs and he'll often put his arm around me. No kisses on the lips, but I'm not really after that.

He has also become more adventurous in bed, although unlike my guy in Bangkok he does not expect me to be a contortionist. But he is willing to try new things.

Last holiday his "samoking" technique improved out of sight after I gave him some lessons and he decided to overcome his reticence and just go for it. Now he's perfectly ok with it, although he told me not to mention it to his friends.

Being straight he was not a particularly accomplished "samoker" -I've had better, that's for sure - but I always gave him credit for doing something which, in my experience, many straight guys refuse outright to do.

Although he's rather shy, once we are in bed he's a real goer. He's a great top and can last a long time. That part hasn't changed. He seems even more enthusiastic than before.

He certainly enjoys the sex, but not because it happens to be with me - he could be having sex with anyone yet still love getting a blow job, love the fucking part and love the explosive orgasm.

"Sabai, sabai," as he says.

If only he'd bottom!

Although the sex is still very important, I've kind of moved on and it is no longer the main focus. I just love spending my holiday with him, chatting, always joking and fooling around, going out to dinner, chatting over coffee at Starbucks and going shopping.

I'm a bit of a shopaholic and can't think of anything worse than having a guy in tow. But as he never asks for anything we have a great time wandering around Central Festival after dinner.
    Last edited by a447; October 3rd, 2018 at 02:51.

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by a447 View Post
    I go into a long-term "relationship" with my eyes wide open.
    These "relationships". Aren't they just regular fuck buddies whenever you happen to be in their part of Thailand? It's not as if you correspond with them while you're elsewhere, as far as I can infer from your posts

Forum's veteran
    Liked

a447 u must be mellowing out...u hire a MB and instead of pounding him u go shopping...what is this?? the Thai version of the birdcage?!

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    a447 u must be mellowing out...u hire a MB and instead of pounding him u go shopping
    A slight correction, after reading a miriad of Ak47's posts over the years he is the poundee not the pounder.
    "In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    a447 u must be mellowing out...u hire a MB and instead of pounding him u go shopping...what is this?? the Thai version of the birdcage?!
    Inconceivable!!

Isn't it Latin?
    ..........and that's the way it is.

Liked

No Latin, I haven't "mellowed" at all.

As I said, the sex is very important. We still have sex twice a day but it's now just a part of what we do.

Isn't that the same with you and your long-term partner? I'm sure you don't spend the whole time together just having sex.

My reputation precedes me, but if you read any of my trip reports over all these years, you'll notice that I only ever have sex twice a day, no more. For me, that's enough. So I have to find other things to do. And more importantly, I need a guy with whom I want to do these things. It's easy to find guys for sex but very difficult to find someone you want to spend the whole day with during a holiday.

I've been lucky enough to find someone, that's all.

In the early days of visiting Thailand I was top only. But I am only interested in masculine guys in their mid -twenties or older and finding a straight guy willing to bottom was difficult. The guys I topped back then were not really my type - they were often a little too "gay" for my tastes. Every now and then I'd meet a bit masculine guy who was willing to bottom but they weren't the type I wanted to spend my holiday with and so never became regulars.

Becoming a bottom was not an easy decision but I eventually took the plunge so that others could. And sex-wise it's been the best decision I think I've ever made.

I'm certainly not suggesting that everyone goes out and learns how to put their ankles behind their ears; all I know it's that it has worked for me. To be honest, at first there was a certain stigma attached to bottoming, but that has now completely disappeared.

Last holiday Nom was still working in a bar in Jomtien Complex with his brother, but he told me he was trying out a job at a resort hotel. If things worked out, he would leave the scene in Pattaya and take the job on full-time. And that's what he has done.

When I'm back home we still communicate using Line. When he was still working here he'd tell me about the farang he'd met and how many offs he'd managed to score during the week. But customers were few and far between and he was struggling. My suggestion that he go back to Eros or Nice Boys was rejected outright.

He is obviously still a money boy, albeit now part-time - the fact that he comes to Pattaya to meet me proves that. But when he's with me he is not being paid his hotel wage. If you subtract that from the tips he gets from me each day, he is still ahead but not by as much as you'd think. That's one of the reasons I offer to buy him things.

7. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (October 4th, 2018)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

My reputation precedes me
    it SO does !! :-)

9. User who gave Like to post:

a447 (October 3rd, 2018)

Liked

Last night I had to drop into Family Mart, next to Toyboys and opposite a massage place to get condoms.

Nom hesitated and then said it would be better if he waited outside.

"Why? Is there a problem?"

"If you buy condom everyone know we fucking ."

Oh,....I'd never thought of that.

And given the size of the condom they'd no doubt assume I was the fucker, not the fuckee!

On a previous holiday with Nom the young guy at Family Mart checked the size of the condoms.

"Oh, you so big!"

"Not really, only medium."

He made my night!

As I came out I saw not only my old friend ex-Happy Place, Yut, but also a regular who I used to have massages with at the old Narcissus.

Yut approached me with a big smile. He knew I was with Nom and there was no chance of a massage.

"Oh, today I no have customer. Tomorrow must pay rent."

Silence from me.

"I hungry now. Can buy food for me?"

That I can do, so I have him 100 baht.

The other guy saw me give Yut the money so I went over and asked if he was hungry. You'd expect him to say yes and collect 100 baht, but instead, he told me he had just eaten.

What a sweetie!

So I have him the money anyway.

"Maybe you get hungry later."

I told him about the rumour going around that the Chinese had bought the Ambiance Hotel, Boyzboyzboyz and, possibly Copa. He already knew and was far from happy.

"They don't like small boy like me with dark skin. Only farang like me."

Copa's refurbishment is coming along nicely. The last two days they have been testing out a huge screen inside, showing YouTube videos. It looks fantastic. Just like you see in the clubs in China.

During my last holiday a few months ago the Ambiance was renovating all the penthouses on the fifth floor. They are still at it. They are also renovating the third floor and, unfortunately, the room right next door to mine.

At first everything was ok, with just a little bit of noise - just some drilling, starting at noon. But today it started at 11:30 and the vibration from the drill next door almost had me falling out of bed.

I went downstairs and sat on the verandah and got talking to Swiss guy. He was sitting there with his suitcases. I thought he was leaving but no, he was checking out of the Ambiance and moving across to Copa.

I'm always aware that you only get what you pay for, so when I saw that Agoda was offering a 5O% discount, it should have rang alarm bells. But being the last available room I quickly booked it without thinking.

The Swiss guy was sitting with his Thai boyfriend - they've been together 13 years. He travels the world with his job and takes the guy everywhere. They stay in 5-star accommodation, all paid for by his company. Next week they are off to Malaysia and then Japan. After that he is taking his guy on a holiday to Vietnam - Halong Bay. He has also built mama and papa the obligatory Western-style house in the village.

You'd think the guy would be somewhat grateful. But instead, he sits there every day, totally ignoring his partner and just looking miserable.

As we went back to the room 2 farang were asking the receptionist to check the ID photo of a girl they had brought back to the room last night. Apparently, the girl stole around 30,000 baht from the room. I was shocked at the complete disinterest shown by the receptionist. He told the guys the hotel didn't have any information on the girl, despite the fact the night receptionist had taken a copy of her ID card. He couldn't be bothered looking for it.

Tonight I asked Nom where he wanted to go for dinner.

Please God! It's our last night together. Don't let him say Sizzler!

"Sizzler ok?"

There is no God.

Really?? Out of all the restaurants we could choose from? Sizzler? Fucking Sizzler??

Now, I'm no gourmet, that's for sure, but I hate Sizzler with a passion! The food is plastic and the salads are full of sugar. Even the jacket potatoes are sweet. There is nothing I can eat there and enjoy. But he likes their steak.

"I know you want to eat steak. Let's go to Benihana. It's a Japanese steak restaurant. I think there's one in Royal Garden."

"Oh, I think expensive."

Well, maybe it is if you compare it to Sizzler. But as a special treat, why not?

"Mmmm..I think Sizzler ok. Not so expensive."

"Ok," I said with a smile. "We can go to Sizzler."

Damn!

So, that was Pattaya. Not only was it one of the best holidays I've ever had here, I can't believe how much money I have left over. I only went to the bars on my first night and after that just hung around with Nom.

Compared to what I regularly spend in Bangkok, Pattaya can be a bargain if you find the right guy.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Compared to what I regularly spend in Bangkok, Pattaya can be a bargain if you find the right guy.
    I would prefer to say "Compared to what I regularly spend in Bangkok, Pattaya can be EXPENSIVE if you find the right guy"!

Liked

Nom and I would get along great. I love Sizzlers! Go there every other day

Love the buttered bread.