List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Fresh Boys Bangkok (Sex show)

Liked

New Fresh Boys Bangkok (Sex show)

I had some time in Bangkok after a couple of days with tourist activities so I decided to see a go go show for the first time in many years . I have seen them all before so I basically knew what to expect. I also read somewhere that the clubs do not have full sex shows anymore , how wrong I was.

They took me by surprise this time. New Fresh Boys , I can't even remember if I ever visited their old location , but they have moved to a new location in the middle of the Patpong area (tourist / straight crowd ). So not a typically gay area but very easy to find , they are located upstairs , above the other gay club I forgot the name of.

So in I went and their last show for the night was 11:30 pm , but the "mamasan" Mr. Hong is his name , who didn't look like a mamasan , told me the show will be delayed until they get enough customers in.
    After 30 minutes or so I think we had 10 people inside and the show started. BTW drinks were 350 baht so one drink was enough for me , I only came for the show. But I did tip a couple of the boys.

First it started slowly with a dance routine with 4 boys dressed up in leather and with amazing bodies , manly twinks and some look more like men than boys , but I would say a nice mix of boys, from fem twinks to muscle men.

Then the typical ladyboy appeared with a great stage show and after that I was thinking there would not be a lot of nudity after that .

Then the shower routine , nude boys dancing under the shower and soapy massage which was really nice.

Then what took me by surprise was it turned into a cock and fuck show , big cocks , small cocks , and the boys walked around so all the guests could enjoy them up close.
    Then the mamasan appeared again , who wasn't your typical mamasan , a "cute" man with a nice body, he was suddenly the main star of the show and fucked the boys on stage. Well that was a nice ending of a well performed show.

I would say it was worth the 350 baht drink and it reminded me of the shows I witnessed 10-15 years ago.

I can only recommend it , I am sure you will enjoy your evening. And the boys .

2. 7 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (September 28th, 2018), BenCH (September 29th, 2018), christianpfc (October 5th, 2018), dinagam (September 27th, 2018), goji (September 28th, 2018), splinter1949 (September 28th, 2018), Tintin (September 28th, 2018)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: New Fresh Boys Bangkok (Sex show)

I really do miss the " old days" when just about every gogo bar in soi twilight had big cock shows with the boys circulating amongst the audience willing to get groped for bht50, and full on fuck shows..again with the linked couple circulating amongst the audience getting pawed for bht50 to 100.
    Only thing that came close to this was Puchos a gay bar in San Jose in Costa Rica ....absolutely delightful.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    Only thing that came close to this was Puchos a gay bar in San Jose in Costa Rica ....absolutely delightful.
    Costa Rica was wonderful, I stayed once at a gay hotel in Puntareanas on the Pacific coast. Just delightful.

Just one disagreemednt with the OP: "Then the typical ladyboy appeared with a great stage show " IMHO a contradition in terms.

5. User who gave Like to post:

arsenal (September 28th, 2018)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

paborn...be nice...just because you dislike ladyboy shows doest mean they are bad...not all of us are into the same thing...some of us like vanilla others like scotty boy and only wanted choc chip ...

7. 2 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (September 28th, 2018), francois (September 28th, 2018)

Liked

Latin, those shows are back in all their glory in some Soi Twilight bars. I reported seeing the aerial fuck show on my last holiday. It was at one of your favourite bars, Hotmale.

What I didnt see was the rimming show at X-Boys. On a previous holiday I saw it twice, and then it was gone. Damn!

Shows come and go all the time. With the decline in customer numbers, let's hope the shows get more adventurous

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by loke View Post
    Then the shower routine , nude boys dancing under the shower and soapy massage which was really nice.

Then what took me by surprise was it turned into a cock and fuck show , big cocks , small cocks , and the boys walked around so all the guests could enjoy them up close.
    Then the mamasan appeared again , who wasn't your typical mamasan , a "cute" man with a nice body, he was suddenly the main star of the show and fucked the boys on stage. Well that was a nice ending of a well performed show.
    I normally don't hang around for the shows & prefer to have a boy in my room for fun. However, if this includes some nice twinks, I'll have to try it AND remember to wait for the lady boy to naff off & the fun to start.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by goji View Post
    I normally don't hang around for the shows & prefer to have a boy in my room for fun. However, if this includes some nice twinks, I'll have to try it AND remember to wait for the lady boy to naff off & the fun to start.

Well two of them were what I would call twinks and one of them was sitting with an older Chinese man , he was probably the cutest. I think it was a good mix of boys and I wish them good luck.

But as we all know things doesn't stay the same for a long time in Thailand , so if you want to experience this particular show now is the time,

Liked

Is this new location above Scewboys? Is it a hard climb to get up there?

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by paborn View Post
    Is this new location above Scewboys? Is it a hard climb to get up there?
    Yes 2nd floor. It's just outside stairs really , I didn't notice if it was hard to get up there but I'm in normal good shape.

13. User who gave Like to post:

paborn (September 29th, 2018)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

normal...did u say NORMAL...what on earth r u doing here...