Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Offing Waiters at Jupiter and Elsewhere

Banned
    Liked

Re: Offing Waiters at Jupiter and Elsewhere

Quote Originally Posted by werner View Post
    Maybe I should just avoid Jupiter....but some of the guys there, both the models and the waiters are very attractive. Perhaps I should go there for a drink and some eye candy....Any thoughts or suggestions?
    You seem besotted with this one bar and you've already recognised the obvious solution

Liked

Werner. Can I ask you a question regarding your unpleasant experience with the Vietnamese guy.

Did you tell him exactly what you want and how much you will pay him?

Liked

Werner maybe you should go to Jupiter. There are people [?]here that like to sit in the darkness and observe the farang watching boys on stage.
    Maybe they will give you a free jack off, when you leave.
    Wombat : an Australian marsupial that eats,roots and leaves

Liked

Werner. Can I ask you a question regarding your unpleasant experience with the Vietnamese guy.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by frequent View Post
    You seem besotted with this one bar and you've already recognised the obvious solution
    Frequent, You are right. Bangkok has many gay venues. I should just avoid this place.

6. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (October 7th, 2018)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post

No I did not and this was probably the problem.

My requests for services were NOT anything extreme--just a little massage and playing around. I did NOT want any anal sex or even kissing.

I did NOT discuss the tip with the guy, although the manager had told me that 2,000 for "short time" would be adequate. Perhaps the guy thought that he should be paid more because he seemed to be a superstar. The guy demanded 5,000 for short time, which he defined as two to three hours.

Arsenal, your implication is correct. I was part of the problem. All services and tips should be discussed clearly before leaving the bar.

Thanks to Arsenal and Frequent for your comments!

The guy was quite pleasant for about 30 minutes, and then became belligerent and aggressive.

Liked

Do it Werner. Do it every time. Tell him clearly what you want and how much you'll pay him. Then go through it again to confirm. Get all the business side sorted out in the bar and then both of you can relax in the room.

9. 2 Users gave Like to post:

Blacktouch (October 8th, 2018), werner (October 2nd, 2018)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    Do it Werner. Do it every time. Tell him clearly what you want and how much you'll pay him. Then go through it again to confirm. Get all the business side sorted out in the bar and then both of you can relax in the room.
    Arsenal, Good advice. Yes, this is desirable.

But it is also very difficult, sometimes impossible, because of language barriers. I speak several languages fluently, but unfortunately, only a few expressions in Thai.

I suppose the real solution would be for me to get my act together and learn Thai......but that is another topic......

Liked: 1

werner,
    I am a regular at Jupiter2018.
    I have offed one of their waiters last year.
    Off fee is 500 baht whereas gogoboys are 400 baht. He now works as gogoboy at Moonlight.
    If you want a waiter to take a shirt off, I would first call him to sit with you, offer a drink and suggest to go upstairs to have a chat where the place is darker and cosy with sofas with less customers.
    He would not take a shirt off in front of full customers downstairs.
    Or if you know the waiters number ready I would ask him about tattoos for you.

Send me PM at http://www.gaythailand.com/forums

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by werner View Post
    Arsenal, Good advice. Yes, this is desirable.

But it is also very difficult, sometimes impossible, because of language barriers. I speak several languages fluently, but unfortunately, only a few expressions in Thai.

I suppose the real solution would be for me to get my act together and learn Thai......but that is another topic......
    And we have to learn Vietnamese too. Let's see: "Ban dep trai. Nuat! Len Len. 2 giờ. 65 dollars." That's: "You are handsome. Massage. Playing. 2 hours. 65 dollars"