Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Offing Waiters at Jupiter and Elsewhere

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Offing Waiters at Jupiter and Elsewhere

Yes and reviews on here probably don’t help.
    I went there having read previous topics about the place and entered with the perception that they were all unoffable. It didn’t help that they were all absolute stunners. Model material.
    So I left empty handed, probably for the best!

Liked

Gerefan, did you make any effort? I'm tempted to go but with only three nights before going on to Pattaya I budget my time and dislike wasting it.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

In short, no!
    With all the adverse publicity, and talk of them being unoffable, plus the fact that they looked stunners, I chickens out.
    Probably worth 15 minutes of your time to have a look though. You never know!!

4. User who gave Like to post:

paborn (September 28th, 2018)

Liked

When I see an exceptionally good looking boy, usually in a host bar or at say BBB I always ask one question before I do anything else.
    "Do you go with farang?"
    If the answer is 'no' (almost never) then it's over and I look elsewhere. If 'yes' then the conversation can move on and in that conversation you should tell him what you want and how much you will pay him. Then enjoy his services.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by paborn View Post
    Gerefan, did you make any effort? I'm tempted to go but with only three nights before going on to Pattaya I budget my time and dislike wasting it.
    Paborn I would certainly go and visit as until you see the stunning boys, you have nothing to compare with.
    See also the new thread ,New Freshmans Bangkok which is little distance to walk. My suggestions is you do both perhaps visiting Jupiter first, see freshmans bar and if unsuccessful there, return to Jupiters
    Wombat : an Australian marsupial that eats,roots and leaves

7. User who gave Like to post:

paborn (September 28th, 2018)

Liked

I’ve not had problems offing from Jupiter. Though it’s true some boys work in the shows and aren’t available to leave till shows over. Yes majority are straight, so you need to discuss things upfront.

Now Moonlight. They have 4-8 model boys that are different from the boys in the main show. The model boys are difficult to off. But remember, everybody has a price. They can be very picky about offs, but in the end money talks.

9. 3 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (September 28th, 2018), loke (September 29th, 2018), paborn (September 28th, 2018)

Liked

It seems that the New Jupiter is trying to cater to a variety of groups--gays, heterosexual women, and transgenders--when offering guys to off.

Does anyone have any suggestion about how to see more flesh of the waiters with the numbers? Would it be too crude to offer a tip and ask the guy to take off his shirt?

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by werner View Post
    Does anyone have any suggestion about how to see more flesh of the waiters with the numbers? Would it be too crude to offer a tip and ask the guy to take off his shirt?
    Theoretically it's the role of the mamasan to negotiate interactions between staff and potential customers while in the bar so that would be where I would start

Liked

Some years ago I noticed the boys dancing did an act with just towels for modesty.
    I got there late one night and was postioned right against the back wall, right angle to the stage.
    On the night I was there the boys used to face the back wall, hold the towels in front and then open the towels, 100% behind them.
    I was stunned to find I had an excellent view from the side quickly, but it turned me on.
    Each time I visit now I try for the same seat. Not all boys do the same act every night and maybe not any more.
    But next to taking a boy off, an interesting view,
    Wombat : an Australian marsupial that eats,roots and leaves

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by frequent View Post
    Theoretically it's the role of the mamasan to negotiate interactions between staff and potential customers while in the bar so that would be where I would start
    Good advice--Yes, I should ask the manager/mama-san whether I could have the waiter take his shirt off. But then I would have to provide a tip to both the boy and the mama-san.

In the old days, some mama-sans and captains were very helpful, but that seems rarely to be the case now.

The manager at the new Jupiter does not seem to be particularly helpful. Last January I had my worst experience ever in Thailand when I offed a Vietnamese guy from Jupiter. He was stunningly attractive and had a perfect body. But when we got to the hotel he became aggressive and belligerent; he demanded not only a quick finish to our activities but also a high tip. It was the only time when I have feared for my safety in Thailand. Perhaps I should have called hotel security. [To avoid further trouble, I gave him and 1,000 baht note, and told him to leave.

When I complained about this to the manager, he just laughed and told me that he could introduce me to another guy.

Maybe I should just avoid Jupiter....but some of the guys there, both the models and the waiters are very attractive. Perhaps I should go there for a drink and some eye candy....Any thoughts or suggestions?