Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: Offing Waiters at Jupiter and Elsewhere

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Offing Waiters at Jupiter and Elsewhere

any apps where one takes a pic of foreign text and it translates into english??

Liked

It's not quite that but with Wechat you can copy and paste, send it to yourself and then translate into English.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Blacktouch View Post
    To give you an idea, I always ask the boy these questions:

1. Do you kiss? (I love kissing, and that's what turns me on).
    2. Do you suck?
    3. Do you fuck? (top, bottom or vers)
    4. How much money? (I like and perfer short time fun for one hour.
    I don't discuss details (activities, money), and haven't had problems the last 100 encounters (I don't remember problems before either, just to be on the safe side don't say "never had problems")

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    any apps where one takes a pic of foreign text and it translates into english??
    Google Translate app does translate text from pictures.

A general warning on automated translation. Some work quite well (blued Chinese - English, so far about 50 messages where I could understand the written Chinese and translated to English to test the automatic translation), others are awful. My friend in Mandalay spoke basis English, and used translation about 20 times, and they were all incomprehensible:

20181002_150112[1].jpg

4. User who gave Like to post:

seenus (October 9th, 2018)

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by christianpfc View Post
    I don't discuss details (activities, money), and haven't had problems the last 100 encounters (I don't remember problems before either, just to be on the safe side don't say "never had problems")
    I tend to agree with the style - I don't ask questions because the Thais will give you the answer they think you want to hear (something Matt still fails to realise about Leo and Kim). I set expectations, beginning with "I fuck you", but as most of my contacts are from the Apps we've already had a non-confronting discussion online about money expectations before we've even agreed to meet. It's amazing how many know the English word "expensive". As well, once I've found someone satisfactory I tend to retain them as one of my regulars so by the second or third time we meet all of the ground rules have sorted themselves out. The advantages of being in Thailand "long time"

Forum's veteran
    Liked

amazing...maybe u guys are all so chilled out...I want max bang /buck and need to know that my service provider will perform as agreed...so always agree upfront on whats I expect...guess u guys love living dangerously

7. 2 Users gave Like to post:

a447 (October 13th, 2018), Blacktouch (October 13th, 2018)

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by christianpfc View Post
    Google Translate app does translate text from pictures
    But not Thai

Liked

Google Translate....It’s a bit tricky about the picture translation part though

Liked

Allow me a slight twist of topic: I have given up offing anyone from Jupiter. The more pale and swimmer built guys are very appealing to the Chinese crowds. And these Vietnamese boys are used to the ridiculous money paid by the clueless tourists who have nowhere else to throw the money away

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Dimsumbear View Post
    And these Vietnamese boys are used to the ridiculous money paid by the clueless tourists who have nowhere else to throw the money away
    Ain't that the truth. Have a look at the thread I've just started on the price of a guy

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    Do it Werner. Do it every time. Tell him clearly what you want and how much you'll pay him. Then go through it again to confirm. Get all the business side sorted out in the bar and then both of you can relax in the room.
    Arsenal,

In theory, this is a great idea, but language barriers make this impossible, especially because many nationalities and languages might be involved. Many of the most attractive MBs in Thailand these days are Vietnamese, Cambodian, or Burmese; few seem to speak fluent Thai or English.

Several forum members suggested using hand gestures, pictures, and numbers. But such would NOT ensure clear understanding.

In my experience, the language translation apps are NOT particularly useful, especially with colloquial expressions related to sex....

Of course, this is a problem in many countries. Few of the MBs in Switzerland, for example, speak fluent French or German--or English