FAQ & Help

Thread: Gay Holidays New Caledonia and Koh Samui

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Gay Holidays New Caledonia and Koh Samui

A447 you're right , leave it!
    I tried to get a gang of boys to go to one of the Islands off Pattaya once. Not Ko Larn, but Monkey Island. The one the Navy own.
    Too hot, too early, too far... Fucking impossible.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by gerefan2 View Post
    A447 you're right , leave it!
    I tried to get a gang of boys to go to one of the Islands off Pattaya once. Not Ko Larn, but Monkey Island. The one the Navy own.
    Too hot, too early, too far... Fucking impossible.
    It may well be the Thais cannot swim and going to island poses threats of accidents, overturning and drowning.My experience at the beach and watching Thais in pools, that almost all Thais can barely manage a dog paddle.

A friend who was determined to get the several boys to go the the island, took them to one of the boats anchored on the shore and asked for a look at the safety belts. He then put each boy into a belt and explained how they worked.
    They were relieved but did not explain their hidden fears. The following day those two boys and two friends joined him for a days trip and he told me they were generous in how they thanked him.
    Wombat : an Australian marsupial that eats,roots and leaves

3. User who gave Like to post:

arsenal (September 26th, 2018)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by gerefan2 View Post
    I tried to get a gang of boys to go to one of the Islands off Pattaya once. Not Ko Larn, but Monkey Island. The one the Navy own. Too hot, too early, too far... Fucking impossible.
    Here is a positive report about taking boys from Good Boys to Koh Larn. I remember it well, unfortunately the pictures seem to be lost after photobucket changed their business model (which caused huge damage here and elsewhere).

https://sawatdeenetwork.com/v4/showt...with-some-boys

I saved that thread (as I do with everything I see on the internet and I like), but can't find a way to upload all pictures at once, and uploading them separately would take too much time.

Moses, is there a way to upload multiple pictures at once?

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by christianpfc View Post
    Here is a positive report about taking boys from Good Boys to Koh Larn. I remember it well, unfortunately the pictures seem to be lost after photobucket changed their business model (which caused huge damage here and elsewhere).

https://sawatdeenetwork.com/v4/showt...with-some-boys

I saved that thread (as I do with everything I see on the internet and I like), but can't find a way to upload all pictures at once, and uploading them separately would take too much time.

Moses, is there a way to upload multiple pictures at once?
    We were on Koh Larn last year and it was god awful - super crowded with Chinese tourists in morning, Indian tourists in the afternoon. You can smell the toxic fume from the speedboats dropping off thousands of visitors. And they are super super loud!!!! So much screaming. It was not peaceful like it was five years ago.

6. 3 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (November 1st, 2018), dinagam (November 1st, 2018), splinter1949 (November 2nd, 2018)