Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Phnom Penh trip report

Liked

Re: Phnom Penh trip report

aussie, thank you very much for your excellent report. I enjoyed it thoroughly.

It is unfortunate that double duch got wacked out and ran off on some bullshit about air travel but then we must wonder what runs through the mind of a person who dismisses Angkor Wat as ruins in the jungle when it is one of the great wonders of the world.
    Will Rogers said, "I never met a man I didn't like", but he never met Donald Trump.

2. User who gave Like to post:

Andaman! (October 23rd, 2018)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by robofox View Post
    Hi Aussie.

For me an interesting post and report. Especially since I am going to Cambodia for 4 days at the end of November, for the first time.

It's interesting to know about Toolbox, and will put that on my list to visit. Thanks also for the app and massage advice, and security etc.

For me I'll be doing the Air Asia option, though I'll be travelling from Pattaya to DMK, and I am under the impression there is a bus link from Suvarnabhumi.

I'll want to do the S1 and killing fields etc, and assume that tour guides are readily available?

Thanks.
    We (friend and I) fully enjoyed our trip to Cambodia. Was not keen on Siem Reap, but Phnom Penh was nice, we did enjoy our stay.

The thing about Cambodia is it's not like Bangkok or Pattaya. It's diffrent. Yes it's cheap, but you can find guys there for pleasure! I hope to go again sometime soon.

The killing fields was a nice day trip, but sad but worth the visit.

We didn't manage to get to Sianoukville on this trip, as we had limited time, due to visiting Siem Reap, which was a waste of time. But next trip, we may go there, even if sex is not so available, but a visit to the beach is always nice, as there is not much to do during the day in Phnom Penh, especially if/once you've done all the siteseeing already?

Anyway, you can always find sex anywhere in Cambodia.

Just visit and enjoy yourself! See for yourself.

4. 3 Users gave Like to post:

paperboy (October 25th, 2018), poshglasgow (November 4th, 2018), TaoR (October 25th, 2018)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Blacktouch View Post
    We didn't manage to get to Sianoukville on this trip, as we had limited time, due to visiting Siem Reap, which was a waste of time.
    This depends entirely on what you are interested in.

The Angkor Wat temples are amongst the most amazing sights in the world. The centre of Siem Reap also has a nice vibe, or at least that's how it was on my previous 3 visits.

Phnom Penh does of course have more bars.

6. User who gave Like to post:

paperboy (October 26th, 2018)

Liked

give me cambodia any day before thailand

Liked

Cambodia, especially Sihanoukville used to be my favourite beach holiday destination, but not anymore. Almost all of the rustic atmosphere is gone, especially the city beaches. With rubbish strewn everywhere and almost non-existant municipal cleaning services, I'm now back to Dongtan Beach. Earlier this year I noticed a great development project by Chinese investors taking the choicest beachfront real estate. Some of the favourite small hotels are no longer listed on Agoda, as they have been leased to Chinese companies. And the plastic pollution is too glaring and unsightly, even on the nearby islands. Prices have been on the rise. Boys have gravitated to Pattaya and Bangkok.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by goji View Post
    This depends entirely on what you are interested in.

The Angkor Wat temples are amongst the most amazing sights in the world. The centre of Siem Reap also has a nice vibe, or at least that's how it was on my previous 3 visits.

Phnom Penh does of course have more bars.
    We visited Angkor Wat Temples. Was interesting to see. But once you've done that, no much else to do.

We still perfer Phnom Penh over Siem Reap.

Liked

Thanks for that Blacktouch.

I guess any Tuktuk driver will take me to the beach? If I have time lol.

Getting closer now!