Quote Originally Posted by Andaman! View Post
Absolute poppycock Double Dutch! Grade A* Bullshit. For starters Bangkok Airways is not a low cost budget carrier. It is a full service airline with complementary food and drink and luggage included in the fare and even a lounge at BKK which is open to economy class passengers. Secondly it is normally more expensive than Air Asia although in my opinion better value for money. Thirdly it flies to Suvarnabhumi Airport not “Suwarna”. Finally there is lots to see in Cambodia including the incomparable beauty of Angkor Wat and I think your advise to “avoid Cambodia” is absurd - it is a wonderful country.
Buy a ticket 2 weeks in advance, and Bangkok Airways one way is 1400 baht. Is this expensive? There is no way to fly to Cambodia for less, do you get that part?
And that was clearly the point of my post, OP aussie_ was simply mistaken, when he claimed Bangkok Air is too expensive.

Just to annoy you further, I looked at Air Asia DMK - PNH booking 2 weeks from today, 3 weeks from today, lowest is 1530 baht one way. So not only is Bangkok Airways cheaper, it is "full service", as you pointed out, I was wrong to call it budget airline, meaning you get 1 free 33cl beer lol. Great success!

What exactly then is poppycock in my post? You prefer DMK to Suwarna? Fine, but you are then the only person on Earth who feels that way.

Apologies for misspelling Suwarna, but you knew what I meant. No? Here - Suvarnabhumi, hopefully now you understand which airport I was talking about. I call it Suwarna just to annoy you, and people like you. Did you know, people call it Swampy, had I used Swampy, would that have made you happy?

Nah, you'd still be upset, because Cambodia is a shithole, and you know it. Take Thailand, and make it worse in every single way, and you end up with Cambodia.

What's really bugging you? You have misfortune of having to live in Cambodia, and not in Thailand, because Cambodia is dirt cheap, and your pension stretches further there? I always meet expats from Thailsnd, who moved to Cambodia because of 50 cents beer.
Whatever your reasons, please don't tell me it's these fucking ruins lol

Did you catch any spelling errors, teacher?