Quote Originally Posted by Andaman! View Post
Double Dutch - I don’t live in Asia and am not retired. My suggestion to you is to find a good psychiatrist who can help resolve your troubled and tortured mind. You will find life much more tolerable if you are more pleasant to people. Good luck.

WTF was that lol.

I was not rude to you, it's you, who called my argument for Bangkok Airways poppycock, whatever that means. But I really was not rude, I only corrected what were clear, gross mistakes in OP post. That should not make you totally flip, and freak out.

Dude, it is not my fault Cambodia sucks, trust me, I wish it didn't, since the country is dirt cheap, beer 50 Cents US, cigs less than half of Thailand.
But food, oh man, it is nasty! You may think I'm exaggerating, I'm not. Thai food and Cambodia food are completely different, you'd think such close neighbors have similar food, unfortunately not even close.

So unless you are really struggling and every cents counts, no reason to go there.
Gay apps are dead, compared to Thailand, there is no gay areas such as in Bangkok and Pattaya.
Cambodia is truly a developing nations, with visible poverty, you see it everywhere, it is not a pleasant site.

But if you must go, fly Bangkok Airways, it is cheapest flight from Bangkok, to both Phnom Penh and Siem Reap.
Air Asia has now flights to Sianoukville, via KL, but for the love of God, don't go there.
There is nothing there! (Except some ruins in a forest)