Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Chiang Mai report 2018

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Chiang Mai report 2018

I arrived in Chiang Mai around 11 am and was anxious to get to my hotel quickly and take a quick nap. But as I feared, my airport pick-up from the hotel wasn't there. I waited around 30 minutes and then decided to just take a taxi. This is the second time the hotel has forgotten, even though I emailed them the day before to remind them.

I didn't have time to sleep as I needed to head over to the Downunder bar near the river to watch the Australian football preliminary final, which featured my home team. As usual I couldn't find a tuk-tuk so returned to the hotel to see if they could arrange transport.

"No problem. I call Uber."

And 15 minutes and 93 baht later I was sitting in the bar.

My team absolutely smashed the opposition - a fitting birthday gift!

Then back to the hotel to sleep.

When I finally woke up it was time for dinner, but the problem with being out on the edge of town is the lack of restaurants, so I ended up having to go to 7/11 to find something to eat.

It was now 9 pm. Time for a quick shower and then to walk across the street to Adams Apple.

There were already a few customers sitting on the sofas, drinking. Most of the boys were still dressed and hanging around the bar eating and chatting. I had a quick look to see if I could find a familiar face but to no avail - they were all new.

Then I spotted him! It was my old mate Korn! He was sitting at one of the tables slurping noodles.

I finally caught his eye, but he looked straight through me and went back to his dinner. But suddenly he looked up again and after a few seconds racking his brain he flashed me a huge smile. He remembered me!

So over he came and we started chatting. He then went off to get changed into his "working" clothes so I could admire his beautiful body. He still works out every day and has his six-pack. I put my arm around him and we had a bit of a cuddle. But as far as affection goes, that's basically it - just a cuddle. He's 100% straight.

He went off to join the others on stage, which gave me a chance to take a good look at the guys. As expected, they are all manly types, although a couple appeared a little gay in the way they walked around. Who knows? They certainly wouldn't be telling anybody in a bar like Adams Apple.

There were about 20 boys in the rotation, most of them very attractive. The bar star is undoubtedly a guy called Mix. He has a gorgeous face, swimmer's body and a huge package. The perfect mix!

Unfortunately, he seems to know it and came across as a little arrogant. He tended to ignore the customers and spent a lot of time looking in the mirror. Hopefully, I have misjudged him.

I took a seat at the bar, which allowed me to get up up close and personal with the boys who squeezed past me, between the bar and one of the sofas. As they did, they'd stop and say hello and put their hand on my knee. It's the best way to meet the guys. Some sat beside me for a quick chat.

The show began at 10:30. The tigerman show, the batman show, the spiderman show, the policeman show, etc, etc. Basically, it was just a thinly disguised big cock show.

Korn came out as the policeman. Oh, that cock! It's magnificent!

He then stepped down from the stage and walked among the crowd, soliciting tips. He made an absolute fortune, as by now the bar was packed with customers - half Asian and half farang. He came up to me and stuck his cock up my shorts.

"You come with me tonight?"

"Sure!"

A cute guy from Myanmar then came and sat with me. He was all smiles and very touchy-feely. I was in heaven as I put my arm around him and felt his soft, smooth skin. It was like satin. So I pencilled him in.

At that moment Spiderman was on stage displaying his substantial assets. The boy turned to me and asked :" You like big cock?"

"Umm...yes. "

"I not big. I small."

Oh..... And with that I immediately pencilled him out.

Never mind. As Korn and I left, I gave him a big tip and thanked him.

Korn is a "you cum, I go" type of guy but that's ok, as I knew that already. As soon as we got into the room he stripped off and stood in front of me so I could admire him as I sat on the end of the bed. Yep, this is the cock I remember so well!

We showered separately - although we could have showered together - and when I came out he was on the bed with his appendage pointing towards the ceiling. I spent some time working on it as he lay there with his eyes closed and then we got down to business.

I asked him to go slowly, as even now a big cock is still a little intimidating. So he took his time, asking me if I was ok.

He pounded away for a while and then changed positions where we were both lying on our side. He was banging away with his eyes closed, no doubt imagining he was screwing his wife. Lol

Back to the missionary position for the finale. He asked if he could cum on my stomach but I told him I wanted my usual finish - a chuck-wow.

I recalled some of his rather spectacular cumshots in the past but that was not to be. Never mind.

After he finished me off, he cleaned up, got changed and was gone.

We promised a repeat performance tonight.

Soft drinks 200 baht, beer 280.

2. 3 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (September 23rd, 2018), Asia Traveler (September 23rd, 2018), BonTong (September 26th, 2018)