Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Chiang Mai report 2018

Liked

Re: Chiang Mai report 2018

Quote Originally Posted by Brad the Impala View Post
    I think it's unlikely that it was Uber, as they were banned in Thailand earlier this year, although that might have changed.
    They were never legal in Thailand but operated anyway. Grab were more legal (only in Thailand would a concept of "more legal" exist of course) and had some deal with the songthews to keep them happy, though I think that's now fallen apart. Grab bought out Uber in Thailand (and I think all SE asia) earlier this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Brad the Impala View Post
    I can also recommend Washdrop Laundry,
    In CM there is a laundry on almost every street corner. Been using the same one near Adams since 2005
    Chiang Mai Connoisseur - [url=http://www.gayinchiangmai.com/News/]www.gayinchiangmai.com[/url] and [url=http://www.bontong.com/]www.bontong.com[/url]

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by netrix View Post
    FYI, every single boy in that bar is from Myanmar. They are all Shan.
    Tae Ghaa?
    Chiang Mai Connoisseur - [url=http://www.gayinchiangmai.com/News/]www.gayinchiangmai.com[/url] and [url=http://www.bontong.com/]www.bontong.com[/url]

Liked

I put the previous day's bad experience behind me - it was a new day and things had to get better.

I got to Classic House just before 5, going that my masseur, Cha, would be waiting for me, although I expected the worse. The power was out in some parts of the building and the reception area was in darkness. I saw a guy lurking near me.

"Sorry. Not today. I'm looking for Cha. Maybe tomorrow.."

"I'm Cha."

Oops!

The light and, more importantly, the fan, was not working. He solved the problem of the light by opening the curtains but the room was stifling. Just as I was about to suggest we wait, the power came back on again and we got down to business.

What I particulate like about this guy is that he doesn't rush things. After we've finished he starts the massage again - we go well over the hour. And he places himself strategically so I can play with his cock some more. I love the feel of a flaccid cock!

As I made my way to Thapae Gate I noticed there was some Buddhist ceremony about to start. I hadn't eaten all day and was starving. But I decided I'd enjoy a feast for the eyes instead. Food could wait.

The drummer boys and marchers were wearing what appeared to be very short, tight shorts, exposing a lot of flesh. Were they really shorts? I needed to get up very close, as you do.

They turned out to be some kind of loincloth, stretched tight across the arse. One boys caught me ogling a guy's butt and gave me a huge smile and then turned around so I could admire his. Lol

Don't you just love Thailand? In any other country you'd probably get your head kicked in.

At the suggestion of a forum member I went to Orion bar. He promised he'd call in some guys for a game of pool and that he'd introduce them to me, which he did. Every guy was attractive and, being freelancers, we're offable. Two guys were stunning and I couldn't keep my eyes off them.

I sat with a staff member who I'd sat with briefly on my last visit a few years ago. He was delighted that I had remembered his name and that he was from Laos. We sat and chatted at the bar and I bought him a few drinks. He's a really lovely guy.

But I had to go back to the hotel to get some more money and was then planning to go to Circle Pub to look for the cutie from the previous night. But I first decided to do into Adams and take a quick look.

What a difference a night makes! The place was jumping and they had a lot of customers. As opposed to the other night, some of the boys were actually sitting with them.

Mr Cutie spotted me, came rushing over and put his arms around me. OMG, he's just adorable! Always happy, always smiling and always very affectionate. And like all the other guys I've met there he never asks for a drink or an off.

So, what will I do? Had over to Circle Pub, or take Win? Decisions, decisions.

What if I took him and discovered he had a4 inch cock? He'd be a bit useless. Then again, who knows? Maybe the guy at Circle Pub is also less endowered. Either way, I'm taking a chance.

So I offed him.

At the end of the day, it's be quite happy just lying together naked in bed enjoying his affection.

On the way to the hotel we dropped into the grubby little shop next to the hotel and got some beer and some snacks. We sat on the bed drinking and chatting for quite some time and then went out onto the balcony, where he saw the pool below. He suggested we go for a swim - a skinny dip, as there was noone around at that time - but unfortunately, a staff member re-arranging the sunbeds told us the pool was closed and promptly turned off the lights.

So we went back inside and he suggested we shower - together!

Sure. No probrem.

He went in and I followed a minute later. The moment of truth had arrived.

I opened the shower door and there he was, cock pointing towards the ceiling. And I need not have worried - he wasn't particularly small at all! A perfectly respectable size.

He got very affectionate in the shower, rubbing our cocks together while kissing and hugging me.

I didn't see him take any condoms from the bar so I figured we would just chuck-wow, but he opened his little bag and out came two condoms and some KY.

After a lot of foreplay he put on a condom and the main event began. OMG! What a performer! He is a real tiger in bed! First this way, now sideways, then doggy, back to missionary. And he was showering me with kisses on the lips. His finish was quite spectacular.

After we'd finished he didn't rush off -we lay in bed chatting again.

I had the best time!

I'll be offing him again tonight.

4. 8 Users gave Like to post:

Asia Traveler (September 27th, 2018), BonTong (September 26th, 2018), colmx (September 28th, 2018), kkjason (September 26th, 2018), Moses (September 27th, 2018), paborn (September 26th, 2018), Smiles (September 26th, 2018), TaoR (September 26th, 2018)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by a447 View Post
    I put the previous day's bad experience behind me - it was a new day and things had to get better.

I got to Classic House just before 5, going that my masseur, Cha, would be waiting for me, although I expected the worse. The power was out in some parts of the building and the reception area was in darkness. I saw a guy lurking near me.

"Sorry. Not today. I'm looking for Cha. Maybe tomorrow.."

"I'm Cha."

Oops!

The light and, more importantly, the fan, was not working. He solved the problem of the light by opening the curtains but the room was stifling. Just as I was about to suggest we wait, the power came back on again and we got down to business.

What I particulate like about this guy is that he doesn't rush things. After we've finished he starts the massage again - we go well over the hour. And he places himself strategically so I can play with his cock some more. I love the feel of a flaccid cock!

As I made my way to Thapae Gate I noticed there was some Buddhist ceremony about to start. I hadn't eaten all day and was starving. But I decided I'd enjoy a feast for the eyes instead. Food could wait.

The drummer boys and marchers were wearing what appeared to be very short, tight shorts, exposing a lot of flesh. Were they really shorts? I needed to get up very close, as you do.

They turned out to be some kind of loincloth, stretched tight across the arse. One boys caught me ogling a guy's butt and gave me a huge smile and then turned around so I could admire his. Lol

Don't you just love Thailand? In any other country you'd probably get your head kicked in.

At the suggestion of a forum member I went to Orion bar. He promised he'd call in some guys for a game of pool and that he'd introduce them to me, which he did. Every guy was attractive and, being freelancers, we're offable. Two guys were stunning and I couldn't keep my eyes off them.

I sat with a staff member who I'd sat with briefly on my last visit a few years ago. He was delighted that I had remembered his name and that he was from Laos. We sat and chatted at the bar and I bought him a few drinks. He's a really lovely guy.

But I had to go back to the hotel to get some more money and was then planning to go to Circle Pub to look for the cutie from the previous night. But I first decided to do into Adams and take a quick look.

What a difference a night makes! The place was jumping and they had a lot of customers. As opposed to the other night, some of the boys were actually sitting with them.

Mr Cutie spotted me, came rushing over and put his arms around me. OMG, he's just adorable! Always happy, always smiling and always very affectionate. And like all the other guys I've met there he never asks for a drink or an off.

So, what will I do? Had over to Circle Pub, or take Win? Decisions, decisions.

What if I took him and discovered he had a4 inch cock? He'd be a bit useless. Then again, who knows? Maybe the guy at Circle Pub is also less endowered. Either way, I'm taking a chance.

So I offed him.

At the end of the day, it's be quite happy just lying together naked in bed enjoying his affection.

On the way to the hotel we dropped into the grubby little shop next to the hotel and got some beer and some snacks. We sat on the bed drinking and chatting for quite some time and then went out onto the balcony, where he saw the pool below. He suggested we go for a swim - a skinny dip, as there was noone around at that time - but unfortunately, a staff member re-arranging the sunbeds told us the pool was closed and promptly turned off the lights.

So we went back inside and he suggested we shower - together!

Sure. No probrem.

He went in and I followed a minute later. The moment of truth had arrived.

I opened the shower door and there he was, cock pointing towards the ceiling. And I need not have worried - he wasn't particularly small at all! A perfectly respectable size.

He got very affectionate in the shower, rubbing our cocks together while kissing and hugging me.

I didn't see him take any condoms from the bar so I figured we would just chuck-wow, but he opened his little bag and out came two condoms and some KY.

After a lot of foreplay he put on a condom and the main event began. OMG! What a performer! He is a real tiger in bed! First this way, now sideways, then doggy, back to missionary. And he was showering me with kisses on the lips. His finish was quite spectacular.

After we'd finished he didn't rush off -we lay in bed chatting again.

I had the best time!

I'll be offing him again tonight.
    Dammit man!! Pictures!!
    Glad you are having fun in CM.
    I am wading into the six pack imbroglio - Facts should never stand in the way of a good story. If a guy has close to a six pack and you want a six pack as part of your story then shade in a set of six packs into the narrative as a bit of artistic license.
    No need to defend yourself - tell the just the facts crowd to go post their own travel posts and piss off if they don't like your descriptions.

PICTURES Man - DAMMIT!!
    Shirtless pictures - We are living in the Hyper digital age - If you do not have pictures it did not happen.
    Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one, and they all stink.

Liked

I never take photos of the guys and do not let them take any of me, so sorry, I don't have any to post.

And I'm not sure if they'd agree to have their photo posted on the net. Maybe some would, others maybe not.

"The six pack imbroglio" - we are just referring to different things here. Feeling for ab muscles, whether or not they are visible, is simply a way of indicating to me that the guy takes a bit of care with his body. He may have slackened off a little bit and put on some weight, but at least I know he tried. I also know that with a little effort they'll quickly reappear.

If you check my trip reports over the years, you'll see I've always described guys with the six pack referred to here by other posters as having "a washboard stomach" or a "swimmer's body." That's when the abs are definitely visible. My guy in Pattaya at first had a visible six pack, then it disappeared for a while under a layer of fat when he started drinking too many sweet drinks. He goes to the gym a few days a week and now he has a washboard stomach.

But I fully understand where they are coming from with their posts. We just see it a bit differently. But I take their point and from now on will just use "washboard stomach." Then we'll all be on the same page.

Many of the guys I write about are well-known to members of the various boards, (also I've introduced my "friends" to many members (!) over the years) so it's not a case of taking 'artistic license' - I have to be as accurate as possible.

Some things that appear to be factual in my reports are actually just observations, from which I reach certain conclusions. For example, when I say the guy had a great time with me in bed, I cannot possibly know if that is true. But I make my judgements based on what I see.

And I certainly hope he did enjoy the sex!

Liked

a447 wrote.
    "I never take photos of the guys and do not let them take any of me, so sorry, I don't have any to post."

I'm curious. Do they actually ask to take pictures of you? hence your refusal. And if so what for unless they keep a 'satisfied customer photos' book like a crusty old manor hotel has pictures of weddings going back forever. Anyway, Pattaya awaits you and it's likely you'll have the pick of the available talent so keep a little in reserve. And please, an update on the internationally famous full English breakfast at Deli Diner would be most welcome.

Liked

Some guys want to take my photo. I think it's just so they can remember me if I suddenly contact them on Line or message them.

I'd like to think it was to jerk-off to. Am I being a tad delusional? lol

Others take photos in restaurants and if I'm included, I ask them to immediately delete them. Photos of food only!

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    a447 wrote.
    "I never take photos of the guys and do not let them take any of me, so sorry, I don't have any to post."

I'm curious. Do they actually ask to take pictures of you? hence your refusal. And if so what for unless they keep a 'satisfied customer photos' book like a crusty old manor hotel has pictures of weddings going back forever. Anyway, Pattaya awaits you and it's likely you'll have the pick of the available talent so keep a little in reserve. And please, an update on the internationally famous full English breakfast at Deli Diner would be most welcome.
    I like your idea. The boys should keep a folder on their phones with satisfied customers. Happy faces post happy ending.
    The customers (Me and others) could then write comments about our experiences. A bar boy advertising and marketing tool.
    Customers could give them stars on their various attributes. Size of penis, kissing,mutual showering skills, blow job skills, top or bottom ratings etc.
    Brilliant.
    Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one, and they all stink.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by kittyboy View Post
    . A bar boy advertising and marketing tool.
    Customers could give them stars on their various attributes. Size of penis, kissing,mutual showering skills, blow job skills, top or bottom ratings etc.
    Brilliant.
    Thats exactly what the "Gay Romeo, Hornet Room" here is for....

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I often take pics...just pick up the phone and shoot away...often whilst still in mid stroke...some of the MB object...but most dont...I have quite a collection...I like to swipe back a few days/weeks/months later and relive the experience...its also a way of asserting my ownership of his body..the one I paid for and am enjoying.