Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Argosy

Liked

Argosy

As all membrrs know, frequent and I were recently suspended for 7 days. Within an hour of the suspension someone called Argosy joined. He initially posted light criticism of both of us before moving on to his real target and spent the next 7 days pulling the pig tails of Scottish Guy and sending him into apoplectic rage. Both frequent and I posted within minutes of the suspension ending to let our friends know we had arrived back safely. Minutes later Argosy was banned.

Now, something must have happened to trigger that ban, something must have come to light. There is no other explanation. But what? Scottish Guy pointed out that if it's shown a member has joined under two handles the rules state the original member should be banned for good. Moses confirmed that this is the rule.

So my questions are. What happened that fateful day to trigger an immediate ban for Argosy? And why has no further action been taken?

I write this with a similar attitude to that when I'm stopped by the police in Thailand. I've done nothing wrong and so have nothing to fear.

Was Argosy using spycraft to hide in plain sight and attack poor Scottish Guy?

Banned
    Liked

Re: Argosy

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    As all membrrs know, frequent and I were recently suspended for 7 days. Within an hour of the suspension someone called Argosy joined. He initially posted light criticism of both of us before moving on to his real target and spent the next 7 days pulling the pig tails of Scottish Guy and sending him into apoplectic rage. Both frequent and I posted within minutes of the suspension ending to let our friends know we had arrived back safely. Minutes later Argosy was banned.

Now, something must have happened to trigger that ban, something must have come to light. There is no other explanation. But what? Scottish Guy pointed out that if it's shown a member has joined under two handles the rules state the original member should be banned for good. Moses confirmed that this is the rule.

So my questions are. What happened that fateful day to trigger an immediate ban for Argosy? And why has no further action been taken?

I write this with a similar attitude to that when I'm stopped by the police in Thailand. I've done nothing wrong and so have nothing to fear.

Was Argosy using spycraft to hide in plain sight and attack poor Scottish Guy?
    The lady doth protest too much methinks

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    And why has no further action been taken?
    If you don't see something - that doesn't mean what that "something" doesn't exists. You just should search better.
    Bali (Indonesia), Cambodia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Laos: gay guides and companions http://siamroads.com

4. User who gave Like to post:

frequent (September 23rd, 2018)

Liked

Of course, the other explanation of not seeing "something" is that the "something" doesn't exist.

I'm amused by the current targeting of "poor Scottish Guy". In this, a ragbag crew of oddballs and misfits are led by Lord Arsepiece of Bunghole, whose peasant followers include Paborn, Latintop, Neddy and MFAS - with Francois (as befits his heritage) happily "collaborating" from a safe distance behind the front line.

Despite their superior numbers a single blow has yet to be landed.

Liked

That's quite a lot of members, all of whom are 'senior' and I lead no one, we just agree on this one issue. Anyway no one trolls Scottish Guy quite the way frequent does simply by continually quoting me when poor Scottish is trying to hide from me behind his precious ignore button.

Liked

Mind the Gap