As all membrrs know, frequent and I were recently suspended for 7 days. Within an hour of the suspension someone called Argosy joined. He initially posted light criticism of both of us before moving on to his real target and spent the next 7 days pulling the pig tails of Scottish Guy and sending him into apoplectic rage. Both frequent and I posted within minutes of the suspension ending to let our friends know we had arrived back safely. Minutes later Argosy was banned.

Now, something must have happened to trigger that ban, something must have come to light. There is no other explanation. But what? Scottish Guy pointed out that if it's shown a member has joined under two handles the rules state the original member should be banned for good. Moses confirmed that this is the rule.

So my questions are. What happened that fateful day to trigger an immediate ban for Argosy? And why has no further action been taken?

I write this with a similar attitude to that when I'm stopped by the police in Thailand. I've done nothing wrong and so have nothing to fear.

Was Argosy using spycraft to hide in plain sight and attack poor Scottish Guy?