Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Number of Cambodian boys at Home and Sun bars

Liked

Re: Number of Cambodian boys at Home and Sun bars

Quote Originally Posted by lonelywombat View Post
    Humpty Dumpty aka as frequent This thread is Sawatdee Gay Thailand not an excuse to impose your high brow atitudes to peoples comments.
    Who cares about your thoughts. You are adding nothing to the subject. Apposite or opposite in your mind! but totally irrelevant.
    LIke you Humpty Dumpty.
    Lonely, it is not "high brow" when the poor soul suffers from delusions of grandeur. Actually, it's a medical condition that properly treated, would require his absence from this board to spend all his hours with a good therapist.

2. User who gave Like to post:

francois (September 23rd, 2018)

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by lonelywombat View Post
    Humpty Dumpty aka as frequent This thread is Sawatdee Gay Thailand not an excuse to impose your high brow atitudes to peoples comments.
    Who cares about your thoughts. You are adding nothing to the subject. Apposite or opposite in your mind! but totally irrelevant.
    LIke you Humpty Dumpty.
    You should have realized by now LW that I have an addiction to needing to provoke and enrage. Like all addictive behaviour any cure will require extensive and expensive therapy. To that end I’m setting up a crowdfunding site and I’ll be looking for a generous contribution from your good self. In the meantime I expect you to respect that I am an addict and therefore entitled to your respect rather than condemnation

Liked

By all means set up your own site. Undoubtedly you and Smiles can have a wonderful time together.
    Others have done it take the plunge and accept your followers to your site.
    Wombat : an Australian marsupial that eats,roots and leaves

5. 2 Users gave Like to post:

francois (September 24th, 2018), frequent (September 24th, 2018)

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by frequent View Post
    You should have realized by now LW that I have an addiction to needing to provoke and enrage. Like all addictive behaviour any cure will require extensive and expensive therapy
    Addictive behaviours are a mental illness, the amoumt of time and importance that you associate with this board are signals you have real mental issues and show that you have very little of any kind of life however, you can take solice knowing you are not alone scottish and arsenal have similar issues unfoutunately not only are you toxic to yourselve but to this board as well.
    "In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"

7. 6 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (September 24th, 2018), francois (September 24th, 2018), frequent (September 24th, 2018), gerefan2 (September 24th, 2018), lonelywombat (September 24th, 2018), paborn (September 24th, 2018)

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Manforallseasons View Post
    Addictive behaviours are a mental illness, the amoumt of time and importance that you associate with this board are signals you have real mental issues and show that you have very little of any kind of life however, you can take solice knowing you are not alone scottish and arsenal have similar issues unfoutunately not only are you toxic to yourselve but to this board as well.
    So I can look forward to a financial contribution from you as well as Lonely Wombat?

Liked

No way Jose!

Liked

Francois mentioned about taxis and the even worse that we double dinked to avoid the rain. Will not ever do that again.Your warning is accepted.

Several messages about the stairs behind Home bar. First I was going backwards in my rehab due to the cold winter we had here at home.
    The staircase seemed to get steeper and was glad to eventually get to the top.

But after excercise in particular walking downstairs at the condo, it probably would not now be a problem. That was weeks two and I had a bit more than six more weeks to go before returning home.

Friend that we shared beers with arrived back to Pattaya friday. He said a lot of the boys have been replaced by new faces, just as handsome and eager to learn. He is doing his best to make them feel welcome.

11. 3 Users gave Like to post:

francois (September 25th, 2018), llz (September 25th, 2018), paborn (September 25th, 2018)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    how can one tell they are cambodian...all look the same..bit like trying to distinguish between germans and dutch...same...same...
    After studying South-East Asian males extensively for some years, I often can correctly guess their nationality. The problem is to confirm my guess. Sometimes they wear shirts in their country's language, or have Thanaka in their face (Myanmar), or you can glimpse on their mobile phone (in Taipei I was standing on the train and a group of cute boys who looked Vietnamese to me came in, and I got a glimpse on their mobile phone, and there was Vietnamese text).

c4c.jpg

https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/...60/524/c4c.jpg

13. 2 Users gave Like to post:

francois (September 27th, 2018), paborn (September 28th, 2018)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

...and here I thought she looked German

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    ...and here I thought she looked German
    And probably is. But how about your ancestry
    Tell us about your parents and grandparents. What nationality are they?