FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: W and I

Liked

Re: W and I

What on Earth can you mean by that?

Liked

I think Latin is referring to my refusal to pay over the going rate. Even today if all the masseur does is massage then he's only getting 500 baht. Not that I would actually bother going with him.

Liked

Arsenal, I hope that is not what he meant. But, I fear you're right. Casual anti-semitism always appalls me.

Liked

Paborn. Latin is many things but anti-Semitic he most definitely is not. He's frequently gone in to bat on behalf of Israel and its liberal attitude to gays compared to the neighbours.

Liked

Then, there is an even greater reason not to fall prey to the old insult hurled at Jews with regards to money. I bow to your better knowledge of Latin. In fact, I rather like him, hence my surprise in my original response.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

arsenal is very much on the ball...one thing Im most definitely noy is anti semetic..,or anti jewish....they could nuke a bus load of pregnant nuns and i would most certainly find a reason to blame the nuns...
    What i was inferring to was the guilt trip....the one that jewish mothers use to keep their sons and occasionally daughters (although they are of a lesser value) in line...jewish mums can guilt trip their sons into doing anything...bit like these gogo bitch whore boys...acting all hurt and offended until the silly farang almost trips over himself trying to make amends...
    No chance that will succeed with me..Id be the one offended and complaining loudly for days to all and sundry about shitty service ...

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    .....Id be the one offended ...
    You'd have to be some kind of professional offendee to join the ranks of certain SGT members whose daily mission appears to be to find something, anything to be offended about - whether it's anti-semitic remarks which aren't, "attacks" which never happened, or even when their spelling, grammar and punctuation errors are pointed our.

8. User who gave Like to post:

frequent (September 23rd, 2018)

Liked

I always try and have a few massages during a Pattaya visit. Always particularly fantastic after a long motorbike ride when Ws speciality comes into its own. Bliss.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy View Post
    even when their spelling, grammar and punctuation errors are pointed our.
    you're typo their is amusing

bkkguy

11. 3 Users gave Like to post:

paborn (September 22nd, 2018), Patanawet (September 23rd, 2018), scottish-guy (September 23rd, 2018)

Liked

Are you sure it's a "typo" I now know that, at least, I'm incapable of understanding the deep metaphor and wisdom of the chosen few who exist on a plane so high the Buddha would be in awe?

Actually, while I know it will bring joy to two of the utter ass holes who post here; But, I'm strongly considering leaving this board, at least for a time, and posting only on the more congenial one. If I don't it will be because I don't want to add another pitiful victory to their vile lives.

As God is my witness I no longer even peek ( lord, what I endured for that one ) at their diatribes; however, I'm deeply sure that the one is still farting about his noble obligation to educate the rest of us and the other? Well, there is little doubt he is still wanking off to the tune of constant repetitions of the evils of minor spelling errors.