Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Congratulations to Christian PFC

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Re: Congratulations to Christian PFC

Probably like many others, I clicked on the "Hello, I am Christian PFC" link, only to be confronted with a post by my old nemesis, Neal.

To my surprise, it turned out to be a lovely post demonstrating the friendly, charming side of Neal, one we never got to see very often.

I've always enjoyed Christian's detailed blog documenting his life as an avid sex tourist and traveller par excellence.

I lead a totally different lifestyle and some of his exploits horrify me -picking up guys in Saranrom Park, for example - but he is always an interesting read, both on his blog and on the forum. He is one poster whose every word I believe.

Germans have a reputation for being dour and humourless. Having spent a lot of time in Germany I know that is not true. And Christian just proves the point. His sense of humour is subtle and very dry. And very welcome.

I've never met Christian, but for once I believe Neal was telling the truth.

2. 3 Users gave Like to post:

christianpfc (September 19th, 2018), Jellybean (September 19th, 2018), Moses (September 19th, 2018)