Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Congratulations to Christian PFC

Liked

Re: Congratulations to Christian PFC

Christian, I have followed your blog for years and I was waiting for you to weigh in on this. I "peeked" (!!!) at SG post and did find it matched what I've come to believe is your humor. The one thing I wanted to read your reaction to is the "German" tone of your blog. Frankly, your views are ( to me at least ) urbane and worldly and not the least national specific.

2. 2 Users gave Like to post:

a447 (September 19th, 2018), Tintin (September 20th, 2018)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by christianpfc View Post
    ....There was no knife at all!....
    I may not be able to find my keys, my wallet or my diary every morning (yes - I still use a paper diary), but my long-term memory is excellent!

It has to be excellent to refute all the fabrications put forward by certain members about what I allegedly posted, but never did!

Anyhoo, Christian .....

Quote Originally Posted by christianpfc View Post
    Saranrom 28.08.2013...After that, I had another round and saw two more cute boys. Got their phone numbers, previous visits have shown that cute boys I see might not be back on my next trip (or any other following trips). The boy whom I had twice (despite him being a dud in bed) was there as well, I told him that I dont like him playing with a knife in my presence (to put it mildly, last time he pointed the knife at me in jest and asked for money). I hope he made the connection between me giving him 20 Baht he had asked for and not playing with his knife (on our two last encounters I didn't give him money because he was playing with his knife). I should have told him as well that I like his T-shirt.

Liked

That was a different boy. The one who assaulted me did not have a knife.

5. User who gave Like to post:

scottish-guy (September 20th, 2018)