Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any Action in Penang?

Liked

Any Action in Penang?

Hello Everyone;

I need to go to Penang, Malaysia for a few days next month. I know there is no active gay scene in Malaysia, but does anyone know if there are freelancers lurking about? I'd prefer Thai's of course, but am open to Malays if they're hot! How would I go about finding some guys to hang out with? Any advice welcome - I've never been to Penang, and am not really looking forward to this trip, but thought I would try to make it fun if possible!

Cheers -

Liked

Re: Any Action in Penang?

Yes there are freelancers. You find them with Grindr, Planet Romeo & Hornet. For all I know, they may use other apps as well.

I had 4 boys in 5 nights last year. On the 5th night I was tired after hospitality from the company we were visiting.
    Two boys were free (locals) & 2 were money boys, one from Indonesia. Don't remember what I paid, but it was about the same as in Pattaya.

The choice is not like in Pattaya, more like a case of taking what is available.

3. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (September 19th, 2018)

Liked

Thanks Goji! That is helpful information indeed - I appreciate it.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Luckily Malaysia and Indonesia even though they are muslim like Morocco they dont have the same issues that one encounters in Morocco with the cops and blackmail and potential violence.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    Luckily Malaysia and Indonesia even though they are muslim like Morocco they dont have the same issues that one encounters in Morocco with the cops and blackmail and potential violence.
    This is true, and I suppose you are correct, but I hate spending money in a country like Malaysia who tries to legislate who you can and can't fuck. I'm not a gay activist or anything, but that really pisses me off. I wouldn't say I am afraid of Malaysia or Indonesia (although I probably would refrain from kissing someone on the streets) - I am more just frustrated that they still live in an ass backwards society. Oh well - I have to go - So I am going to find some hot guys to enjoy my time with, antiquated laws be damned!

Cheers -

7. User who gave Like to post:

paborn (September 18th, 2018)

Liked

Good for you kkjason.
    Hope that you have a good time.
    But do be cautious, after all it's a Muslin country with their homophobic hate.
    ..........and that's the way it is.

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by kkjason
    … I hate spending money in a country like Malaysia who tries to legislate who you can and can't fuck ...
    The usual self-righteous twaddle. Malaysia does not legislate who you can and cannot fuck; it legislates whether your fucking constitutes a criminal offence. It does not prevent you from performing the act itself. Heterosexual adultery is also a punishable offence in Malaysia in some circumstances but that doesn’t stop it happening. In case kkjason has forgotten, prostitution is a criminal offence in Thailand; I’m not sure if that has ever deterred any of our members from traveling to (or living) here

Liked

And...as usual, it is you who posts idiotic comments. For one - prostitution is not illegal in Thailand - look up the law before you quote it. Profiting from prostitution is illegal. So, you are free to buy as much sex as you want in Thailand - so why wouldn't 'members travel here' as you put it. Selling sex is illegal (again - there is a big difference - look it up), but I do not know of any members who are interested in that part of the business - can you point me to any?

As for Malaysia - you are a self-righteous prick if you think they do not legislate who you can and cannot fuck. You actually proved yourself wrong in your post when you talk about heterosexual adultery. Don't forget - this is the country that recently caned a superstar model for being caught drinking alcohol in public. So, if you think they do not care who you fuck, you are as demented as your posts.

Quote Originally Posted by frequent View Post
    The usual self-righteous twaddle. Malaysia does not legislate who you can and cannot fuck; it legislates whether your fucking constitutes a criminal offence. It does not prevent you from performing the act itself. Heterosexual adultery is also a punishable offence in Malaysia in some circumstances but that doesn’t stop it happening. In case kkjason has forgotten, prostitution is a criminal offence in Thailand; I’m not sure if that has ever deterred any of our members from traveling to (or living) here

11. User who gave Like to post:

paborn (September 21st, 2018)

Banned
    Liked

Have you managed to understand insurance yet?

Liked

And once again - typical from you - you deflect from answering any post that reveals just how idiotic and ill-informed you are.