Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Lets call it what it is It's not a tip

Liked

sorry ill learn how to use the quote thing soon

I agree with bgenius here,it doesnt matter if you have sex or not ,you must still pay the boy.With that in mind Id be carefull about committing myself to one boy for an extended duration as his performance will likely dwindle over time.Im going in a week to Pattaya and Ill find someone,probably a different one everother day.I guess if I find a great one I like maybe I will stay for a week or so If Im lucky.

Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by boygeenyus
    If you rent a car but leave it sitting in a parking garage all day, that's not Hertz's concern.
    So true. Reminds me of the commercials made by OJ. Leaping to his car. Falangs leaping to their guys? :bounce:

To Boygeenyus and Rocket
    I wasn't suggesting he shouldn't be paid, I was merely outlining what occured

To Naughty But Nice
    The reason I didn't want four of us squeezing up in a taxi is that I wanted that last little bit of time to talk with him privately and not in front of his friends. Not a lot to ask IMO.

Very good tip Smiles. I think they will be out'a there in seconds, with their pants around their ankles clutching a 20Bht note.

Allieb, 200$ is not as uncommon as you think, in most 5 and up star hotels this is what they charge, if my memory serves me well the Oriental charges 300$ and will only take credit card bookings. Well it is outrageous and absolutely not worth it in most circumstances. This is also a straight massage no "you happy?" which I believe is quite popular elsewhere.
    The Oriental is now as busy as central station NY, as it is firmly on the mass tourist agenda as a place to see, so not a very good place to stay or get a massage. Their health centre is on the opposite side of the river, across the ghastly marble terrace, which has smothered every last blade of grass on what used to be a charming lawn, here you will also find the tacky mega restaurant with the Thai traditional girl dance troupe, extremely popular with non guests of the hotel, mostly Chinese and American tourists. The massage is just so so and they only have woman unless you make special prior arrangements.

Even worse by far is the famous Shangri-La health club featured in many guides, which charges exactly 200$US. The facility is impressive at first sight if not a bit over the top, but the massage is appallingly bad. The massage table is not built for traditional Thai massage, so you get a sort of cut off version and the masseurs don't know their arse from their elbows. This is a big fat waste of 200US$.

None of the above figures in tips, which is definitely up you. But it is never the masseurs fault in these places for the set charge, so ten percent or nothing is my standard, depending on what it was like. I find the top end hotels , are the worst places to get a good massage any-way. Which is a bit sad for those who think they are going to be treating themselves or their partners to a bit of heavenly pampering in style. A situation that I think needs addressing.
    The problem is in many cases, American standards in health clubs and resorts have become ubiquitous across the glob and really fall short of the real deal. Not only for gay travellers but for ever-one expecting to get what they pay for.

Tip or -payment for services rendered?

Call it whatever you please I'm happy to pay it and happier that there are nice smooth cute looking thai guys willing to accept it.

funny

Funny all this bla bla about short and long time rates. Your all farang! I heard other story's from boys in Pattaya and Phuket. How farang wait until the bar is closed to find a cheap boy and farang wake them up in the middle off the night for sex once again , the small tip in the morning and how the boy feel used !

And i even not talk about the huge amount farang is tipping to the boys in a bar, when the farang can not put his hands on the places where they belong. :clown:

Liked: 1
    Some guys do very well, living on a 3000 bht month room with a 5000 dollar television :clown:

Ofcourse I go with other Falang, it's my job, but you are the only one I love :)