Quick navigation:
List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Casual Encounters (of all types) post-Craigslist?

Liked

Question Casual Encounters (of all types) post-Craigslist?

Hi all

I'm curious (in more ways than one!) about other people's experiences in a post-Craigslist 'casual encounters' world.

I had used the Casual Encounters CL website to meet like-minded folks and explore a variety of scenarios (mm, but also mmf etc) with people in Bangkok - and had lots of fun - but don't seem to have easily found a similar alternative.

Would appreciate any thoughts on your experiences with alternative sites - thanks!

M

Banned
    Liked

Re: Casual Encounters (of all types) post-Craigslist?

Quote Originally Posted by MarNick View Post
    Hi all

I'm curious (in more ways than one!) about other people's experiences in a post-Craigslist 'casual encounters' world.

I had used the Casual Encounters CL website to meet like-minded folks and explore a variety of scenarios (mm, but also mmf etc) with people in Bangkok - and had lots of fun - but don't seem to have easily found a similar alternative.

Would appreciate any thoughts on your experiences with alternative sites - thanks!

M
    In Thailand? I've never bothered with Craigslist to rustle up a boy in Bangkok, although I had used it in the US. Most people would use the Apps - Jack'd, Hornet, Grindr, Blued, Gaydar, Gayromeo, some of which are available as web sites rather than or as variants of their App. However you seem to be looking for mixed-gender activity, so maybe Squirt might be a place to start. The Web version has a Message Boards section (not visible in the cut-down mobile Web site). You'd have to set your location as Bangkok or Pattaya or wherever you happen to be

Squirt.jpg

3. User who gave Like to post:

Moses (September 11th, 2018)