Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Tales of Boys and Weather.

Liked

Tales of Boys and Weather.

Monday. It rained so hard that the water was about 30 centimeters deep running down Soi VC. Trapped in Nice Boys I passed the time playing Connect 4 with a few of them. (played 4, won 2 and lost 2 so honours even) My off from there later in the evening is a four times offee and never disappoints.

Tuesday. Perfect weather all day. Quite cool. My favourite Cambodian massage boy delivered his usual patented style with his usual charm and boyish humour. My evening off, again from NB was a new experience, for me anyway. He's been there a while but previously he neither kissed or smoked. Having realised the error of his ways he now does both and with considerable skill and passion.

Wednesday. Again the weather held up with bright sunshine in the skies and in my heart. An afternoon massage with an Adonis from Scandic. Chisselled good looks, a Greek Olympian body and a delightful disposition make this very straight country boy a lovely companion for an hours afternoon push 'n' pull. The evening off came from Dreamboys who had loads of boys. This one was especially boy next door type. Flashing a smile at me from the stage 30 minutes later he was covering me if soapy lather. September in Pattaya seems pretty great to me.

Thursday. An afternoon massage at Royal House with a regular supplier. Was he a touch more beautiful, was his skin a tad more glowing and slightly softer, were his pearly white teeth even more pearly? I don't know but he was lush and lovely for the entire time. Evening off was a last minute thing, a go go boy who'd finished work and so we just nipped back to the hotel for an hour. The weather pissed it down in the evening and as I was on the bike between Jomtien and Boyztown I got soaked. Hot coffee, biscuits and a towell at Castro Bar soon had me fixed.

Friday. Offed the Adonis from Scandic and spirited him away to my hotel where between bouts of making me happy I made him do some press ups. Evening boy came from Nice Boys. An absolute stunner with straight hair, a body from Gods own hand and a smile that rarely leaves his face. Straight and Inexperienced in the biz of servicing falangs he didn't smoke but his kissing was exceptional and he was a wonderful boy to spend time with and when he does smoke he'll remember how he was treated by yours truly so he's now a treat-in-waiting.

Saturday. Long long lay in followed by a long long motorbike ride into the hills and down to Sattahip Early evening massage with a boy who works as a doorman at Dreamboys at night and a masseur at Royal House during the day. He speaks little English and doesn't smoke but his massage was sensual, his lips soft and his kissing unprompted and passionate. He was also genuinely disappointed I wouldn't let him fuck me and was standing to attention for virtually the whole hour should I have changed my mind. He'd be a dream off for someone who liked to receive. No evening off until I was heading back to my hotel and I bumped into L who I've offed from Eros many times. He came with me for a quick hours fun before it was time to pack. Weather all day was fine but a lightening storm was raging across the sea.

So. 5 massages, 5 offs and 2 chance encounters and just 2 bits of serious rain in 6 days. Oh Pattaya let me count the ways I love thee. See you soon.

2. 11 Users gave Like to post:

bobsaigon2 (September 10th, 2018), christianpfc (September 13th, 2018), dab69 (September 10th, 2018), Jellybean (September 10th, 2018), llz (September 11th, 2018), Oliver2 (September 10th, 2018), paborn (September 10th, 2018), Patanawet (September 10th, 2018), rexton (October 4th, 2018), Smiles (September 15th, 2018), Tintin (September 10th, 2018)

Banned
    Liked

Re: Tales of Boys and Weather.

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    So. 5 massages, 4 offs and 2 chance encounters and just 2 bits of serious rain in 6 days.
    You're an example to us all, the bearer of the White Man's Burden personified

4. User who gave Like to post:

arsenal (September 10th, 2018)

Liked

Thank you. I carry that burden with fortitude.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

With a visit to Sainsbury's only a few minutes away, I needed cheering-up. And with Bangkok, Chiang Mai and Pattaya only three weeks in the future, a glimpse of what's ahead (well, in some ways) for P. and myself is just what I need. in fact, I enjoy my September/October trip in particular....a little later this year thanks to the exigencies of Chelsea FC's fixture list, but, for me, more lively than our June one and less noisy than the high season stay. Just right.
    And who cares if there's sometimes a bit of rain? And a teeny-weeny flood? The Thais don't. I remember that, during the worst one I've experienced in Pattaya, the vendors in Pattaya Tai were standing knee-deep in dirty water selling their wares. If only I could persuade P. that getting his hair wet isn't the end of the world.

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Oliver2 View Post
    With a visit to Sainsbury's only a few minutes away, I needed cheering-up.
    You find the thought of a trip to Sainsbury's that depressing? Perhaps you should do as Betty does and use Tesco gift cards? She certainly seems happy enough

1448.jpg

Liked

I swear Elisabeth Alexandra Maria Saxe-Coburg-Gotha becomes more like Tubbs every day.

Here she is with the Prinz von Wales - who as you can see is also going to the dogs

HRH.jpg

Liked

Off with their heads.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

To be fair though as the Queen was of course born after 1917 and so after the family name change to Windsor the above was never actually the Queens name - fake news !

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    Off with their heads.
    off with their heads indeed - this is a local forum for local people, we can't have these non-locals coming in and touching all our precious things

bkkguy

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Nirish guy View Post
    ...the Queen was of course born after 1917 and so after the family name change to Windsor...
    Yes, the Schicklgrubers from Waldviertel in Austria also changed their family name in 1877 - didn't work out so well in their case though