Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Tales of Boys and Weather.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Tales of Boys and Weather.

Quote Originally Posted by newalaan2 View Post
    I'm not sure why there are still comments that seem to suggest any changes to their business model are recent, they quite clearly and blatantly changed that over 2 years ago, had they not changed to suit the requirements for their main customer base......Chinese, males/females and generally the same clientele from the other 'well off' Asian countries the place would have been finished a long time ago. They have huge overheads and lots of wage packets to fill. Farang business has been unable to fulfil that requirement for some considerable time. The same goes for Toyboys and XBoys as well as all Surawong, Bkk based boy bars.

Thankfully the closures of gogo bars in Pattaya that used to attract Farang based custom may have allowed the remaining one's to keep open...Winner, Nice B, Power, Eros in Sunee and Cupidol, Dreamboys in Pattayaland. Even here I noticed on my last trip more Asian customers at Winner and Nice Boys finding their way there through apps/google/smartphone tech. I am in Thailand/pattaya later this month and hope that trend is on the up so we can at least hold on to what is still there.
    Very true. And from what I've been reading on Chinese websites and the feedback and I've been getting from friends, the Chinese, Taiwanese, Singaporean and other Asian customers are happy with the entertainment venues and are spending money. It's the farangs who are constantly whinging and whining when they don't receive the maharajah treatment after buying one drink and sitting on it for two hours. The ones who do spend money, and move on quickly, for eg arsenal, newalaan, vinapu and a few others, continue to have loads of fun and a positive attitude. Some, like a447, even make themselves part of the entertainment.

2. 5 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (September 11th, 2018), paborn (September 12th, 2018), splinter1949 (September 13th, 2018), TaoR (September 14th, 2018), werner (October 2nd, 2018)

Liked

In my two visits in August, Nice Boys was the most interesting bar (I went to all Sunee Bars and Cupidol and Dream Boys Pattaya). Among the highest number of boys, the best looking boys, the most interesting activities. However, most boys appeared very straight to me, and the one or other I had sitting with me for a drink, did not appear like he would give me a good time in bed, so I left it at that (groping in the bar and tipping him). Please tell us (or me in PM), which boy(s) did you take that were worth a repeat?

4. User who gave Like to post:

Krewked (September 14th, 2018)

Liked

I would (and do) happily off any and all of my previous offs from Nice Boys again. As for what they do or don't do, well I can't answer that. It depends on the boy and the customer. See my multiple platinum best selling Pulitzer Prize wining The Perfect Off." Follow it and you won't be disappointed.

Liked

Offing a guy who is obviously 110% straight can be fraught with danger.

I once offed a guy from Goodboys long time. The first round of sex was just so-so. I enjoyed fooling around with him but he was not at all comfortable servicing me.

To his credit, he tried but it soon became obvious he was finding it hard, so to speak.

After we'd finished I told him it would probably be better to just leave it at that and forget about long time and he quickly agreed. The look of relief on his face was priceless.

No doubt the thought of sleeping with another guy all night was anathema to him. He would much rather be home with the wife and kids.

When we left the hotel I took him to 7/11 and let him stock up on whatever he wanted. We then parted, both with smiles on our faces.

7. 6 Users gave Like to post:

bobsaigon2 (September 14th, 2018), llz (September 14th, 2018), Oliver2 (September 14th, 2018), paborn (September 14th, 2018), TaoR (September 14th, 2018), werner (October 2nd, 2018)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

It takes two to tango, even when money is involved. As someone who has never knowingly offed a straight guy, I've always found that the ability of a partner to derive some degree of pleasure from a physical encounter increases my pleasure enormously. And as I get older, a sense that he is uncomfortable produces an obvious physical manifestation.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

oliver...like the saying goes...different strokes for different folks...for me its a major turn on when the mb is not into it...when its just a job...when he's just there for the money ...so yes it takes 2 to tango but his lack of pleasure plays a part in my enjoyment

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    ... his lack of pleasure plays a part in my enjoyment
    Disturbing?

11. User who gave Like to post:

francois (October 2nd, 2018)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

stop being silly...and melodramatic...

13. User who gave Like to post:

paborn (September 15th, 2018)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Oliver2 View Post
    It takes two to tango, even when money is involved. As someone who has never knowingly offed a straight guy, I've always found that the ability of a partner to derive some degree of pleasure from a physical encounter increases my pleasure enormously..
    I do not understand the qualms that you and others have about offing straight guys. Some straight guys can provide excellent service. And I pay them well for their service. We are talking about a business transaction, not love and romance.

Do you think that the gay guys would choose you as a partner if no money were involved? Of course, they would prefer another hot, young guy......

15. 4 Users gave Like to post:

a447 (October 3rd, 2018), arsenal (October 2nd, 2018), Manforallseasons (October 2nd, 2018), paborn (October 2nd, 2018)

Liked

I would even suggest that perhaps because they're straight and have no 'ridikulus' notions about romance that they are in fact better at being money boys than a gay is.

17. 4 Users gave Like to post:

a447 (October 3rd, 2018), ggobob (October 4th, 2018), paborn (October 2nd, 2018), werner (October 4th, 2018)