FAQ & Help

Thread: Tales of Boys and Weather.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Tales of Boys and Weather.

Quote Originally Posted by newalaan2 View Post
    I'm not sure why there are still comments that seem to suggest any changes to their business model are recent, they quite clearly and blatantly changed that over 2 years ago, had they not changed to suit the requirements for their main customer base......Chinese, males/females and generally the same clientele from the other 'well off' Asian countries the place would have been finished a long time ago. They have huge overheads and lots of wage packets to fill. Farang business has been unable to fulfil that requirement for some considerable time. The same goes for Toyboys and XBoys as well as all Surawong, Bkk based boy bars.

Thankfully the closures of gogo bars in Pattaya that used to attract Farang based custom may have allowed the remaining one's to keep open...Winner, Nice B, Power, Eros in Sunee and Cupidol, Dreamboys in Pattayaland. Even here I noticed on my last trip more Asian customers at Winner and Nice Boys finding their way there through apps/google/smartphone tech. I am in Thailand/pattaya later this month and hope that trend is on the up so we can at least hold on to what is still there.
    Very true. And from what I've been reading on Chinese websites and the feedback and I've been getting from friends, the Chinese, Taiwanese, Singaporean and other Asian customers are happy with the entertainment venues and are spending money. It's the farangs who are constantly whinging and whining when they don't receive the maharajah treatment after buying one drink and sitting on it for two hours. The ones who do spend money, and move on quickly, for eg arsenal, newalaan, vinapu and a few others, continue to have loads of fun and a positive attitude. Some, like a447, even make themselves part of the entertainment.

2. 5 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (September 11th, 2018), paborn (September 12th, 2018), splinter1949 (September 13th, 2018), TaoR (September 14th, 2018), werner (October 2nd, 2018)