Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Tales of Boys and Weather.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Tales of Boys and Weather.

With a visit to Sainsbury's only a few minutes away, I needed cheering-up. And with Bangkok, Chiang Mai and Pattaya only three weeks in the future, a glimpse of what's ahead (well, in some ways) for P. and myself is just what I need. in fact, I enjoy my September/October trip in particular....a little later this year thanks to the exigencies of Chelsea FC's fixture list, but, for me, more lively than our June one and less noisy than the high season stay. Just right.
    And who cares if there's sometimes a bit of rain? And a teeny-weeny flood? The Thais don't. I remember that, during the worst one I've experienced in Pattaya, the vendors in Pattaya Tai were standing knee-deep in dirty water selling their wares. If only I could persuade P. that getting his hair wet isn't the end of the world.

Banned
    Liked

Re: Tales of Boys and Weather.

Quote Originally Posted by Oliver2 View Post
    With a visit to Sainsbury's only a few minutes away, I needed cheering-up.
    You find the thought of a trip to Sainsbury's that depressing? Perhaps you should do as Betty does and use Tesco gift cards? She certainly seems happy enough

1448.jpg