Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Jomtien Raid

Liked

Re: Jomtien Raid

Quote Originally Posted by poshglasgow View Post
    The Jomtien raid was initiated when police received reports that an elderly farang was seen walking around the Complex, solely in his speedos. Unfortunately, many noticed that the first 'S' of the brand logo on his tight-fitting,Tom Daley-style swimming thong had dropped of the word 'speedos'!
    Dear Posh, you've only heard half the story.

The other half was that the elderly farang was advised to install a large potato in his speedos - to create an attractive bulge and was assured that, if he did so, the boys would all excitedly run towards him and he would be the centre of attention.

Alas it had the reverse effect - and far from the boys all rushing towards him, they all waved their hands in the air ran off screaming in the opposite direction.

Apparently he hadn't realised the potato was meant to go the front

2. 5 Users gave Like to post:

BenCH (September 19th, 2018), Dalewood (September 15th, 2018), Patanawet (September 13th, 2018), poshglasgow (September 13th, 2018), Smiles (September 13th, 2018)

Liked

These raids usually take place to remind the owner of his financial responsibilities.

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    These raids usually take place to remind the owner of his financial responsibilities.
    To brown paper bags?

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    Yes. There can be no other logic for targeting certain bars, when the majority of those on the street have the same kind of staff profile.

6. User who gave Like to post:

Patanawet (September 13th, 2018)

Liked

According to another message on GBs site , the police have also been told to make more checks on falang carrying passports to check for overstays

Liked

Yes, because any overstaying farangs will no doubt be crippling the Thai economy by spending all their money in Thailand, helping Thai businesses to stay open.

How dreadful that must be. String them up!

9. User who gave Like to post:

Patanawet (September 15th, 2018)

Liked

Yeah, good thing they got rid of me. That 85,000 baht/month I was bringing in from out of country, and spending locally could have really hurt some people.

Yh

11. User who gave Like to post:

Patanawet (September 15th, 2018)

Liked

I wasn't there for the Jomtien raid, but my "sources" tell me that there were 4 bars in total raided, checking for licenses and illegal aliens
    At least 3 of the JC bars that I am aware of have non-Thai Owners
    (co-incidentally neither do Cupidol, Toyboys or Euroboys, all of which were also raided recently!)
    Buffalo me die! Send Money!

Liked

I passed by Euroboys last night and it was closed, with the boys hanging out at Diamond bar waiting for customers.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by dinagam View Post
    I passed by Euroboys last night and it was closed, with the boys hanging out at Diamond bar waiting for customers.
    Disappointed to hear that about Euroboys, it's been a regular part of a Pattaya visit for me for some time now, always enjoy my time there, and with a trip due later this month hope it's just a one-off with a quick re-opening. Luckily most of the boys at Euroboys as well as Diamond and Eden are freelancers based at one or the other of the bars but comfortable hanging out at any of the bars if circumstances change. Most of the boys at all three are linked through Facebook etc.. and are good friends.

Be interesting to see the situation in Jomtien next week as I'm based there for the first few days of my Thailand visit. Any further updates regarding Sunee will be appreciated.