Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Group travel to Pattaya

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Group travel to Pattaya

Hello, I’m a 50 yo guy in the US who would love to check out the boy scene in Pattaya, but I don’t have any friends who are interested in going. Is there a way to meet other travelers who might be looking to do the same? Or groups to travel with?

Liked

Re: Group travel to Pattaya

Not sure, but wouldn't surprise me if there's some travel agency out there that offers gay sex tourist trips to Thailand. It's legal, so chance someone decided to start up a business for it.

If not, there you go. Start up a little website / blog and offer group gay sex tourist trips to people. Can't hurt to try.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    Start up a little website / blog and offer group gay sex tourist trips to people. Can't hurt to try.
    given the police furor and arrests over the damage the recent alleged/fake rape claim has had on Thailand's international reputation I don't know that I would be recommending this option

bkkguy

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by bkkguy View Post
    given the police furor and arrests over the damage the recent alleged/fake rape claim has had on Thailand's international reputation I don't know that I would be recommending this option

bkkguy

Yeah, that is true. The general is a bit of a prick, and his government is why I'm still sitting in Canada right now, instead of at home in Asia with my husband. Prick...

Is he planning to hold elections any time in the future though? It's been 4.5 years since the military coup, and he promised the international community he'd hold elections within 12 months, but obviously that didn't happen. Any chance of elections in the near future, or has he become too accustomed to power to give it up?

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    Yeah, that is true. The general is a bit of a prick, and his government is why I'm still sitting in Canada right now, instead of at home in Asia with my husband. Prick...

Is he planning to hold elections any time in the future though? It's been 4.5 years since the military coup, and he promised the international community he'd hold elections within 12 months, but obviously that didn't happen. Any chance of elections in the near future, or has he become too accustomed to power to give it up?
    Considering that your long-term goal is to live in a totalitarian communist country ....

The reason why you are in Canada right now is entirely due to your own folly. You chose knowingly to ignore the Immigration laws of Thailand. You had already chosen to go and live in Laos before those Immigration laws caught up with you. The Lao immigration authorities, having observed that you had flouted the Thai Immigration laws in a particularly egregious way, decided that they weren't going to run the risk of you flouting their Immigration laws so denied you entry. All your own work, no-one else's. As I keep saying, you're nothing but an entitled millennial

6. 3 Users gave Like to post:

billyhouston (September 17th, 2018), christianpfc (September 13th, 2018), colmx (September 15th, 2018)

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by bkkguy View Post
    Thailand's reputation where, exactly? In the UK maybe, but Thailand is not really on anyone's radar in the international press that I read (via Flipboard). And then there's this - http://www.thaitravelblogs.com/2018/...er-uk-readers/

Liked

Hell, you could even go all out if you wanted. Rent out a hotel / several houses or something, and get a bunch of cute Thai hookers to live there for a week or two as well, and basically be your sex servants for some decent money,

If the money is right, I'm sure you'd find some good looking Thai prostitutes that would be up for it. And it'd probably be a great time for you guys. Just gave this large, non-stop gay orgy with cute Thai guys for like 10 days straight, all day every day.
    I guess you'd probably piss God off a bit, but I'm assuming you care about as much as me, which is not at all. He already hates us just for being gay, so might as well just go all out and really piss him off.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

dunno about your God, but mine consorted with whores and money lenders...not judgmental at all...go the vatican

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    dunno about your God, but mine consorted with whores and money lenders...not judgmental at all...go the vatican
    You still believe in God? How quaint

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    I think you'll find that wasn't actually God , it was his boy.

Clearly you didn't get any decent Religious Education at Catholic School, but I'm guessing you got well sodomised, with a bit of mild BDSM thrown in - am I right?