Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Group travel to Pattaya

Liked

Re: Group travel to Pattaya

Is Matts new policy to try and shoehorn his opinions on American Politics into every thread.

Liked

Let's hope not. Every thread Matt gets into is destroyed by his main obsession. Himself and his need to repeat himself again and again.

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by bkkguy View Post
    given the police furor and arrests over the damage the recent alleged/fake rape claim has had on Thailand's international reputation I don't know that I would be recommending this option
    Thailand's reputation where, exactly? In the UK maybe, but Thailand is not really on anyone's radar in the international press that I read (via Flipboard). And then there's this - http://www.thaitravelblogs.com/2018/...er-uk-readers/

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    Let's hope not. Every thread Matt gets into is destroyed by his main obsession. Himself and his need to repeat himself again and again.
    It's deja vu all over again. I've been waiting for the Mods to split this thread - the majority of it could be called "Matt's Fantasies". As a Moderator In Pectore perhaps you could give your chums a nudge via the back passages you use to communicate with them

Liked

I believe the mods are currently in Yalta armed with pencils deciding how to carve up the thread.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by frequent View Post
    It's deja vu all over again. I've been waiting for the Mods to split this thread - the majority of it could be called "Matt's Fantasies". As a Moderator In Pectore perhaps you could give your chums a nudge via the back passages you use to communicate with them
    Are you just being old, or are you just stupid. If you want me to quit replying, then the answer is simply -- quit bringing me up in every post you make.

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    Are you just being old, or are you just stupid. If you want me to quit replying, then the answer is simply -- quit bringing me up in every post you make.
    Are the options only binary?

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    I believe the mods are currently in Yalta armed with pencils deciding how to carve up the thread.
    Which one of them is playing Stalin?

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by frequent View Post
    Are the options only binary?
    Yeah, pretty much. Quit running around the forum bringing up my name in obscure threads where my name doesn't belong at all, and I will quit responding, This really isn't that difficult.

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    Yeah, pretty much. Quit running around the forum bringing up my name in obscure threads where my name doesn't belong at all, and I will quit responding, This really isn't that difficult.
    Oh, so I'm FORCING you to respond if I mention your name? I must remember that

I see you haven't responded to several invitations by me to expand on your views on preferring the republican form over the monarchical form of government, so somehow I doubt what you are telling us about responding to EVERY post where your name is mentioned