Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Group travel to Pattaya

Liked

Re: Group travel to Pattaya

Quote Originally Posted by bkkguy View Post
    ...I was thinking more England post Brexit...
    England is currently over-run by Gammons:

https://www.theguardian.com/politics...tories-gammons

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by frequent View Post
    Precisely. His rants against Trump don't seem to have factored in "the Great Big Beautiful Wall" (against immigrants) and the rise of populist parties particularly in Europe opposed to precisely those effects of large scale immigration Matt seems to favour. He's the entitled millennial par excellence.
    Obama just recently began making public appearances, and he seems more frustrated than during any time throughout the 8 years of his Presidency. This is basically Obama taking the gloves off, and unhinged, so let's see how well Trump and his Republican cronies fare in the mid-terms elections coming up in a couple months. I think we all already know the answer to that, as history has proven time and time and time again what happens.

Same as in Thailand. It's simply unsustainable at the moment. Either the military voluntarily relinquishes power back to the people, or eventually the people will forcefully take power back. This has been proven very well throughout history, so it's only a matter of time.

And whether you like it or not, this world is shrinking with every passing year. I don't know if I will be alive to witness it, but we will eventually end up with a world without borders, and that's simply the inevitable conslusion to the path we're currently on. You may not agree with it, but it's going to happen.

Liked

Assuming everything goes to plan. I look forward to reading about that. Someone drew my attention to this thread on Thaivisa - I assume it's yours: https://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic...lacklist-stamp

Yeah, that would be me, but doesn't matter any more. I have a new 10 year passport now. I tried doing it the honest way by politely asking twice, once in Victoria and once in Vancouver.

Turns out the government are cunts, and "rules are rules", so I just spilled coffee on my passport. Then went back a third time, and said, "well, now my passport is broken, so can I have a new one now?", and they gave me one. Good for me.

Now I'm just finalizing things on the business end, and should be back in Asia within a couple weeks at the most.

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    Turns out the government are cunts, and "rules are rules", so I just spilled coffee on my passport. Then went back a third time, and said, "well, now my passport is broken, so can I have a new one now?", and they gave me one. Good for me.
    As you have failed comprehensively to point out, that was advice that I gave you. I know that, as an entitled millennial, you don't believe that rules should apply to you

Banned
    Liked

Obama just recently began making public appearances, and he seems more frustrated than during any time throughout the 8 years of his Presidency. This is basically Obama taking the gloves off, and unhinged, so let's see how well Trump and his Republican cronies fare in the mid-terms elections coming up in a couple months. I think we all already know the answer to that, as history has proven time and time and time again what happens.

Same as in Thailand. It's simply unsustainable at the moment. Either the military voluntarily relinquishes power back to the people, or eventually the people will forcefully take power back. This has been proven very well throughout history, so it's only a matter of time.

And whether you like it or not, this world is shrinking with every passing year. I don't know if I will be alive to witness it, but we will eventually end up with a world without borders, and that's simply the inevitable conslusion to the path we're currently on. You may not agree with it, but it's going to happen.
    As I've said before, you state your opinions as if they are incontrovertible facts. As you say, neither of us will be around to see whether your version of the future comes true. I guess in a quantum universe there will be a version of Earth where it does

Liked

"Same as in Thailand. It's simply unsustainable at the moment. Either the military voluntarily relinquishes power back to the people, or eventually the people will forcefully take power back. This has been proven very well throughout history, so it's only a matter of time."

Matt, do me a favor, please recant for me the countless times the Thai people have risen up when there as been a coup.

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by paborn View Post
    Matt, do me a favor, please recant for me the countless times the Thai people have risen up when there as been a coup.
    Matt has no knowledge or understanding of actual historical events, paborn. He has a view of how things ought to be and simply assumes that is the way they are. I'm still waiting for him to expand on his previously expressed belief in republicanism rather than monarchy as the ideal form of government

Liked

As I've said before, you state your opinions as if they are incontrovertible facts. As you say, neither of us will be around to see whether your version of the future comes true. I guess in a quantum universe there will be a version of Earth where it does

I don't know about you, but I plan to still be alive in a couple months while the upcoming US mid-term elections happen. Trump isn't getting his stupid fucken wall, nor are Nazis going to start getting elected into positions of public trust. If anything, Trump is just going to end up spending his retirement living at Club Fed, playing bocche ball with other inmates as the crazy, old, demented, racist man he is.

Obama is back in the public arena now, he seems quite pissed off, and everyone in the world knows full well what kind of leadership and movements he's capable of, as I think he's proven himself quite well. Plus loads of other things happen, such as there's a very good chance Texas is going to end up with a Democratic Senator for the first time in over 25 years.

We all already know how this is going to end, it's simply a matter of time, and we will all witness it ourselves in two months from now. History has proven this time and time again.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I thought you were supposed to be Canadian. Why your obsession with the USA?

10. 2 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (September 11th, 2018), frequent (September 11th, 2018)

Banned
    Liked

We all already know how this is going to end, it's simply a matter of time, and we will all witness it ourselves in two months from now. History has proven this time and time again.
    What exactly IS going to happen in the next few months Matt - you know, when, according to you, you'll be living in the paradise of a full-on communist dictatorship? And what sort of bet are you prepared to make - that is, after you've paid the 5,000 you already owe me for the wager you welshed on last time?