Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Group travel to Pattaya

Liked

Re: Group travel to Pattaya

That's almost as sad as my story - perverts used to offer me sweets to get out the car

2. 2 Users gave Like to post:

christianpfc (September 13th, 2018), dab69 (September 10th, 2018)

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy View Post
    That's almost as sad as my story - perverts used to offer me sweets to get out the car
    That's why I give the boys money - to go away afterwards. It's not payment for sex you understand - that is illegal in Thailand

Liked

PinnacleOR, by now you can see why I suggested posting your inquiry on:

http://www.gaythailand.com/forums/

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by francois View Post
    PinnacleOR, by now you can see why I suggested posting your inquiry on: http://www.gaythailand.com/forums/
    Still on Persiflage Patrol francois?

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    Start up a little website / blog and offer group gay sex tourist trips to people. Can't hurt to try.
    given the police furor and arrests over the damage the recent alleged/fake rape claim has had on Thailand's international reputation I don't know that I would be recommending this option

bkkguy

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by frequent View Post
    Still on Persiflage Patrol francois?
    No, just sharing info that may prove helpful to the OP.

Liked

So, Francois, would you saunter into Family Mart and publicly advise their customers to go to 7 Eleven?

9. User who gave Like to post:

frequent (September 10th, 2018)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by bkkguy View Post
    given the police furor and arrests over the damage the recent alleged/fake rape claim has had on Thailand's international reputation I don't know that I would be recommending this option

bkkguy

Yeah, that is true. The general is a bit of a prick, and his government is why I'm still sitting in Canada right now, instead of at home in Asia with my husband. Prick...

Is he planning to hold elections any time in the future though? It's been 4.5 years since the military coup, and he promised the international community he'd hold elections within 12 months, but obviously that didn't happen. Any chance of elections in the near future, or has he become too accustomed to power to give it up?

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    Yeah, that is true. The general is a bit of a prick, and his government is why I'm still sitting in Canada right now, instead of at home in Asia with my husband. Prick...

Is he planning to hold elections any time in the future though? It's been 4.5 years since the military coup, and he promised the international community he'd hold elections within 12 months, but obviously that didn't happen. Any chance of elections in the near future, or has he become too accustomed to power to give it up?
    Considering that your long-term goal is to live in a totalitarian communist country ....

The reason why you are in Canada right now is entirely due to your own folly. You chose knowingly to ignore the Immigration laws of Thailand. You had already chosen to go and live in Laos before those Immigration laws caught up with you. The Lao immigration authorities, having observed that you had flouted the Thai Immigration laws in a particularly egregious way, decided that they weren't going to run the risk of you flouting their Immigration laws so denied you entry. All your own work, no-one else's. As I keep saying, you're nothing but an entitled millennial

12. 3 Users gave Like to post:

billyhouston (September 17th, 2018), christianpfc (September 13th, 2018), colmx (September 15th, 2018)

Liked

blah, blah, blah....

If you haven't noticed, the world is globalized now. Remember all those fears about globalization people have been screaming about for at least a couple decades now? Well, globalization happened, and it's now in place the world over.

It's not my problem immigration laws haven't caught up yet.

I'll be a legal immigrant in Laos, so it's fine.