Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
Obama just recently began making public appearances, and he seems more frustrated than during any time throughout the 8 years of his Presidency. This is basically Obama taking the gloves off, and unhinged, so let's see how well Trump and his Republican cronies fare in the mid-terms elections coming up in a couple months. I think we all already know the answer to that, as history has proven time and time and time again what happens.

Same as in Thailand. It's simply unsustainable at the moment. Either the military voluntarily relinquishes power back to the people, or eventually the people will forcefully take power back. This has been proven very well throughout history, so it's only a matter of time.

And whether you like it or not, this world is shrinking with every passing year. I don't know if I will be alive to witness it, but we will eventually end up with a world without borders, and that's simply the inevitable conslusion to the path we're currently on. You may not agree with it, but it's going to happen.
As I've said before, you state your opinions as if they are incontrovertible facts. As you say, neither of us will be around to see whether your version of the future comes true. I guess in a quantum universe there will be a version of Earth where it does