Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
Right. Don't blame me because you have a fascination over me. That's not my problem.

Thankfully, you're capable of conducting yourself in a respectful manner, so I thank you for that. And thankfully, a447 has appararently decided to shut the fuck up, so that's always a bonus.
My fascination is not with YOU, Matt. I'll repeat my previous posting footer as apparently your screen reading software doesn't get that far: "Follies and nonsense, whims and inconsistencies do divert me, I own, and I laugh at them whenever I can." - Jane Austen. It's the follies and nonsense of an entitled millennial that amuse me in your case; something to laugh at whenever I can. My current footer quotes George Orwell and reads "If liberty means anything at all it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear". I guess that thought will provide you with comfort in your future life in a totalitarian communist country

BTW for those who object to CAPS I'm using CAPS because Matt has previously advised that his software doesn't "see" bold or underline, and unlike posters such as paborn or gerefan2 I take him at his word when he says he's blind (as, presumably, did the posters over on Thaivisa where he repeated his claims). I hope you know that I'm using CAPS for emphasis, Matt