List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: I love her husband, did I really destroy his marriage or it meant to be that way by destiny?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Re: I love her husband, did I really destroy his marriage or it meant to be that way by destiny?

See Paborn. I told you.

Liked

Re: I love her husband, did I really destroy his marriage or it meant to be that way by destiny?

Arsenal, I was not sure what you were referring to so I just peaked at SG's post. I assure you I did not previously. When I predicted that his posts would be "all about Scotland" it was a prediction and nothing more. I think he is not capable of realizing that since the posts began about the scandal in the nationalist party, etc. He has been obsessed with his narrow nationalism and incapable of little else - thus, my prediction. Well-founded as it turns out.
    I now resume ignoring him.

Liked

I really wouldn't advise ignoring him Paborn. He's inordinately entertaining in a 'lets visit the lunatic asylum' type of way. Sometimes he borders on the normal and other times, well......

Liked

You might be right. SG has, at the very least, provided gallows humor. Perhaps I'll peak now and again; after all, he accuses me of it anyway. It will be hard, however, as I feel like I've retreated to an idyllic island of peace and quiet harmony.

Liked

Erm. frequent. I was the first member here to use the phrase 'bat shit crazy' and I used it to describe SG months ago. Please be original. You have a reputation to uphold.

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    Erm. frequent. I was the first member here to use the phrase 'bat shit crazy' and I used it to describe SG months ago. Please be original. You have a reputation to uphold.
    This Board is as I've said many times an anonymous collection of First World old guys who travel or live thousands of kilometres from their home country to have paid sex with Third World prostitutes young enough to be their grandsons. My "reputation" means nothing to me - in any case it's a very lower middle class concept

Liked

A disappointingly proletarian reply.

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    A disappointingly proletarian reply.
    I'm interested to hear that the term "batshit crazy" can be used to describe another member without Mr Jellybaby sending one of his fatuous (or do I mean famous?) Scarlet Letters. I do know that describing another poster as "paranoid" does bring down the wrath of the gods - which is odd because I'd rather have thought such a complaint by the poster concerned proves my point rather, but there you are

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by frequent View Post
    I'm interested to hear that the term "batshit crazy" can be used to describe another member without Mr Jellybaby sending one of his fatuous (or do I mean famous?) Scarlet Letters. I do know that describing another poster as "paranoid" does bring down the wrath of the gods - which is odd because I'd rather have thought such a complaint by the poster concerned proves my point rather, but there you are
    It clearly depends who posts it - Arsenal is a protected species, like the Blobfish

blob.jpg

Liked

The Scarlet Letter is a novel by Nathaniel Hawthorne and is rather boring.