List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: I love her husband, did I really destroy his marriage or it meant to be that way by destiny?

Liked

Re: I love her husband, did I really destroy his marriage or it meant to be that way by destiny?

You might be right. SG has, at the very least, provided gallows humor. Perhaps I'll peak now and again; after all, he accuses me of it anyway. It will be hard, however, as I feel like I've retreated to an idyllic island of peace and quiet harmony.

Banned
    Liked

Re: I love her husband, did I really destroy his marriage or it meant to be that way by destiny?

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy View Post
    Since Paborn has already referred to the contents of my post, we can safely assume he has “peaked” already - and in more ways than one!
    I'm guessing that may be Twin Peaks scotty. Paborn quoted directly from a post of mine (he claims I'm on his Ignore list) in beginning this sorry tale of his magnificent obsession. Why does the phrase "batshit crazy" spring so readily to mind? Apposite?

Liked

Erm. frequent. I was the first member here to use the phrase 'bat shit crazy' and I used it to describe SG months ago. Please be original. You have a reputation to uphold.

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    Erm. frequent. I was the first member here to use the phrase 'bat shit crazy' and I used it to describe SG months ago. Please be original. You have a reputation to uphold.
    This Board is as I've said many times an anonymous collection of First World old guys who travel or live thousands of kilometres from their home country to have paid sex with Third World prostitutes young enough to be their grandsons. My "reputation" means nothing to me - in any case it's a very lower middle class concept

Liked

A disappointingly proletarian reply.

Banned
    Liked

A disappointingly proletarian reply.
    I'm interested to hear that the term "batshit crazy" can be used to describe another member without Mr Jellybaby sending one of his fatuous (or do I mean famous?) Scarlet Letters. I do know that describing another poster as "paranoid" does bring down the wrath of the gods - which is odd because I'd rather have thought such a complaint by the poster concerned proves my point rather, but there you are

Liked

The Scarlet Letter is a novel by Nathaniel Hawthorne and is rather boring.

Banned
    Liked

The Scarlet Letter is a novel by Nathaniel Hawthorne and is rather boring.
    An apposite description then

Liked

Someone from other site has made the following statement, and I love his frankness. I really do, and I feel like I want to share my answer in this site as well.

Quote from someone from other site

" PS: oh i forgot to mention, love is love, money is money, if you want money say you want money ok? Be honest it will heal your heart. I once fell in love with a prostitute and she said to me in the face that she only wanted my money. It suddenly struck me that I was a bloody fool."

This is my answer

I am not ashamed to admit that I used to be a sugar baby supported by a well-off sugar daddy (2011-2013). I married him (an older Belgium man) in 2012 and I separated from him shortly after I went to live with him in Europe.

I am also not ashamed to admit that I was counting on his assets, but everything didn’t go well or according to my plan. I know I was not such a nice person. It’s a long story and I plan to write a memoir, my darker secrets in my love diary from 2005-2010, then from 2011-2018. I may post it here as well.

For over two years my family doctor prescribed medicine for severe anxiety and depression followed by advice from psychiatrists. It seemed like she wanted me to stay on it forever. At one point, I wanted to quit and use only faith healing (spiritual way) but my family doctor told me I should stay on medication otherwise my condition would get worse.

I know love is love, money is money but there is a saying that goes "money isn't everything - love is the other two percent.

I’ve been in situations where I had lots of money to spend but I couldn’t find peace and happiness. Now I am in the opposite position but I feel so much better because I have freedom.

Moreover, I can understand life much better than before and if I had to choose between love, money, or freedom, I would definitely choose freedom. You can feel or be trapped with money or love but you can never be trapped with freedom.

I now realize walking on the ground is much softer than walking on the clouds.

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by andyrose View Post
    Someone from other site has made the following statement, and I love his frankness. I really do, and I feel like I want to share my answer in this site as well.
    What did we ever do to deserve such punishment?

11. 2 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (September 13th, 2018), francois (September 13th, 2018)