List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: I love her husband, did I really destroy his marriage or it meant to be that way by destiny?

Liked

Re: I love her husband, did I really destroy his marriage or it meant to be that way by destiny?

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    It's not our fault the middle easterners are all bat shit crazy Paborn. Something you'll discover when you come across them in Pattaya. And "American efforts to solve the middle East problems." How's that going?
    Arsenal, no one is as "batshit crazy" as the current American Congress. My comment was really scattershot. I refuse to neuter my ignore list by peaking, but there's someone here who has to make an anti-American comment with about every five posts.
    I assumed, with a thread this long, that he has made at least one surly allusion to my country. If I'm wrong I apologize. Please don't, ever, take anything I say as a serious rebuke to England; however, occasionally I shall continue to hold up a mirror in the vain hope that someone will see this reflection and be as appalled as I.

2. 3 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (September 12th, 2018), frequent (September 12th, 2018)

Liked

Re: I love her husband, did I really destroy his marriage or it meant to be that way by destiny?

He's Australian I believe.

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    He's Australian I believe.
    Don't confuse the poor boy

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by paborn View Post
    ... there's someone here who has to make an anti-American comment with about every five posts.
    I assumed...that he has made at least one surly allusion to my country. If I'm wrong I apologize. Please don't, ever, take anything I say as a serious rebuke to England; however, occasionally I shall continue to hold up a mirror in the vain hope that someone will see this reflection and be as appalled as I...
    At the (calculated) risk of being accused of adding to the entirely fictional "numerous attacks" I am alleged to have made v Paborn, I have to say that if you are going to criticise "someone" in a public post, you should have the decency to name him and not (by omission) tar the rest of the membership with the same brush.

Also, what is this "England" he alludes to when talking of Winston Churchill and of current foreign policy?

Firstly, for the first fourteen years of his parliamentary career, Churchill (although himself English) was the MP for Dundee and, more contemporaneously, I am unaware of the existence of an English Parliament (more's the pity) or any "English" foreign policy.

However, to give Paborn his due, his post was so good that Frequent appears to have "liked" it not just once but twice - see below

Mystery.jpg

6. User who gave Like to post:

frequent (September 12th, 2018)

Liked

Really? I'm truly sorry for my scattershot. I was under the impression that he was English. So, he's descended from the excess population England needed to rid itself of. I brought a shotgun to a knife fight. I will be more careful in the future. By the way, I suspect that our Scottish Nationalist is just sounding off when I have not mentioned him at all.
    I'm almost tempted to peek at his post to discover in what twisted way he made this about Scotland. I mentioned Churchill, his public school and the British empire.

Liked

Paborn wrote.
    "Arsenal, no one is as "batshit crazy" as the current American Congress."

Really! Follow the posts of our favourite Chippy Celt for a few months and then tell me that.

Liked

Since Paborn has already referred to the contents of my post, we can safely assume he has “peaked” already - and in more ways than one!

Liked

See Paborn. I told you.

Liked

Arsenal, I was not sure what you were referring to so I just peaked at SG's post. I assure you I did not previously. When I predicted that his posts would be "all about Scotland" it was a prediction and nothing more. I think he is not capable of realizing that since the posts began about the scandal in the nationalist party, etc. He has been obsessed with his narrow nationalism and incapable of little else - thus, my prediction. Well-founded as it turns out.
    I now resume ignoring him.

Liked

I really wouldn't advise ignoring him Paborn. He's inordinately entertaining in a 'lets visit the lunatic asylum' type of way. Sometimes he borders on the normal and other times, well......