List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: I love her husband, did I really destroy his marriage or it meant to be that way by destiny?

Liked

Re: I love her husband, did I really destroy his marriage or it meant to be that way by destiny?

As you well know, what you said and what you insinuated are direct opposites

Liked

Re: I love her husband, did I really destroy his marriage or it meant to be that way by destiny?

See post 59 for details.

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    See post 59 for details.
    Come on, ladies, I want a clean fight, no spitting, no biting - and remember that scratching means you'll have to re-paint your fingernails afterwards

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by andyrose View Post
    As a Thai person and a Buddhist, I believe in Karma and deep in my heart I know it's real. It's a supernatural process that even science (the most accessible judge for the majority of people) cannot explain it.
    Of course karma exists, and it's very easy to explain. There's lots of different sayings for it. Once main one is simply, "treat people how you want to be treated". If you wander around this life being an asshole to your fellow human, then don't be overly surprised when others treat you like an asshole. It's really not that difficult of a concept.

Another is, "I'm my brother's keeper, I'm my sister's keeping", basically meaning we're all in this together whether we like it or not, so prop each other up, don't tear each other down.

You're a Buddhist, you should know this already.

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    Of course karma exists, and it's very easy to explain. There's lots of different sayings for it. Once main one is simply, "treat people how you want to be treated". If you wander around this life being an asshole to your fellow human, then don't be overly surprised when others treat you like an asshole. It's really not that difficult of a concept.

Another is, "I'm my brother's keeper, I'm my sister's keeping", basically meaning we're all in this together whether we like it or not, so prop each other up, don't tear each other down.
    Karma means "what goes around comes around". On this anniversary it's useful to remind ourselves that it was the USA that trained Osama bin Laden while trampling all over his beliefs about the sanctity of Islam's holy places - a living example of America's karma

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karma

6. User who gave Like to post:

paborn (September 12th, 2018)

Liked

Yes, Matt "Karama" - what goes around comes around. For example the American efforts to solve the Middle East problems left from the decline of the British Empire. Thank you Mr.Churchill - if only they had taught geography at Harrow.

Liked

Well once again OFF subject.....tired..

9. User who gave Like to post:

francois (September 12th, 2018)

Liked

It's not our fault the middle easterners are all bat shit crazy Paborn. Something you'll discover when you come across them in Pattaya. And "American efforts to solve the middle East problems." How's that going?

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Blueskytoday View Post
    Well once again OFF subject.....tired..
    Apart from whining, what positive posts have you made recently?

12. 2 Users gave Like to post:

a447 (September 12th, 2018), arsenal (September 12th, 2018)

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    Well I would never suggest it gave you a lifetime's training to be a wanker but.....
    If we can revert to the topic of wanking, I draw your attention to this story which reveals that Paul McCartney and John Lennon were occasional wank buddies in their teens

https://www.thedailybeast.com/paul-m...ce-maybe-twice