List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: I love her husband, did I really destroy his marriage or it meant to be that way by destiny?

Liked

Re: I love her husband, did I really destroy his marriage or it meant to be that way by destiny?

Well, truth be told, I peeked again. I'm so grateful that you continue with the same level of importance we can ascribe to all of your posts. Apparently, no one in the wilds of the Highlands has ever seen a spell check error. Not to worry, civilization will reach you someday.

2. User who gave Like to post:

arsenal (September 14th, 2018)

Liked

Re: I love her husband, did I really destroy his marriage or it meant to be that way by destiny?

Paborn wrote about Scottish Guy.
    "I'm so grateful that you continue with the same level of importance"

Don't you mean impotence. It's cold up there you know.

4. User who gave Like to post:

paborn (September 14th, 2018)

Liked

Spell check is a nice excuse !
    But if having no education is not to be taken against you, there is nothing to be proud of !

6. User who gave Like to post:

frequent (September 14th, 2018)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by lukylok View Post
    Spell check is a nice excuse !
    But if having no education is not to be taken against you, there is nothing to be proud of !
    Sorry, but this is incoherent. If you'd care to try again I can chuckle again.

8. 2 Users gave Like to post:

francois (September 14th, 2018), snotface (September 14th, 2018)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by paborn View Post
    ...Apparently, no one in the wilds of the Highlands has ever seen a spell check error. Not to worry, civilization will reach you someday.
    So, not only is your spelling defective, but your geography and history too.

By no stretch of the imagination is Glasgow in "the Highlands" and as for civilisation (with an "s" - but I'll accept that one as a genuine spellcheck/predictive text error not having reached us, I suggest you google " the Scottish Enlightenment" and educate yourself.

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by paborn View Post
    Well, I took some advice and peaked at a few posts. It was, unfortunately, rather boring. I have only two things to note:
    1. I only quote when you have been the subject of a quote and the reference is in that quote. If there is any instance where this is not true then I refer you to my note that occasionally I have peaked to see what pure craziness has wrought.
    2. I suggest a new definition of batshit crazy: anyone who continues to use "apposite" in the sad need to appear learned.
    Poor useless paborn. “apposite” is a reference to a time when batshit crazy moderators mistook a post of mine and turned it into an attack on the British Queen. Keep up the good work

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy View Post
    In the spirit of being helpful, could somebody please educate Paborn that the word is "peeked". Seriously, a 10yo could get that right.
    What is paborn’s mental age do you suppose? He claims to have been a “consultant” to the travel industry but I wonder how comprehensible his reports were

Banned
    Liked

By no stretch of the imagination is Glasgow in "the Highlands" and as for civilisation (with an "s" - but I'll accept that one as a genuine spellcheck/predictive text error not having reached us, I suggest you google " the Scottish Enlightenment" and educate yourself.
    Apposite

Liked

civ·i·li·za·tion
    ˌsivələˈzāSH(ə)n/Submit
    noun
    the stage of human social development and organization that is considered most advanced.
    "they equated the railroad with progress and civilization"
    synonyms: human development, advancement, progress, enlightenment, culture, refinement, sophistication
    "a higher stage of civilization"
    the process by which a society or place reaches an advanced stage of social development and organization.
    the society, culture, and way of life of a particular area.
    plural noun: civilizations; plural noun: civilisations
    "the great books of Western civilization"
    synonyms: culture, society, nation, people
    "ancient civilizations"

Liked

As we say in the South - "why bless your hearts".

1. I don't care were Glasgow is. Actually, few people do. Truth is I had no idea where you live. But, by your manners, I assumed the worst. Thank goodness your fellow Glaswegians have a better reputation.
    2. I have read about the Scotish Enlightenment. However, it's over and is not an excuse for you.
    3. My remark about "apposite" was to your endless, senseless use of it.

Now, I'm done peeking. Get on with it. I won't be looking.