List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819 LastLast

Thread: I love her husband, did I really destroy his marriage or it meant to be that way by destiny?

Liked

Re: I love her husband, did I really destroy his marriage or it meant to be that way by destiny?

What exactly are you looking for out of this? You're not asking any questions.

Ok, you fucked over a guy due to greed and money. Then you fell in love with another guy, and he left you for his baby. Now you're alone and in despair.

I'm not sure what you want us to say.

Liked

Re: I love her husband, did I really destroy his marriage or it meant to be that way by destiny?

Andyrose, it's good to be honest about oneself but you seem to be wallowing in your past misdeeds and character faults. Time to move on. If you're truly remorseful, just concentrate quietly on being a better person in the here and now and don't look for the congratulations of others.

3. 3 Users gave Like to post:

christianpfc (September 22nd, 2018), scottish-guy (September 21st, 2018), Tintin (September 23rd, 2018)

Liked

That's a very nice way of putting it.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Argosy View Post
    You're a wizard at promoting the odd conspiracy theory....
    Well let's forget theory then and look at the facts:

• You arrived here at exactly the same time Arsenal was suspended
    • You've described him as "well-esteemed", "prolific" and "vocal" - why would you even care?
    • You have now made 11 posts:
    • Of those 11, no less than 5 are attacks (as Paborn would put it) on me.
    • Of the remaining 6 posts, 1 is an attack on Snotface.
    • Of the remaining 5 posts, 1 is an attack on Frequent (even after he'd been suspended).
    • Of the remaining 4 posts, 2 are self-justification.
    • Of the 2 remaining posts, both are comments on LatintopXXX and how his posting style has changed (you're a newbie remember).

You insist you've been "a long term lurker", so one might conclude that having lurked (apparently for years since you know all about LatintopXXX's previous posting style and how "prolific", "vocal" and "esteemed" Arsenal is ) you'd be newly motivated and brimming with positive stuff to contribute - but of your 11 posts NONE has been a contribution to the topic. For a disillusioned old fart like me, it might be understandable - but for someone who's lurked for years and now, finally been motivated to join? I simply don't buy it.

I'm no expert in hydra-spotting - I'd leave that probably to Smiles and one or two others who are invariably right about these matters - but if you're not a hydra of Arsenal you're doing a mighty great impression.

One thing's certain - you are 100% not who you say you are

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy View Post
    One thing's certain - you are 100% not who you say you are
    And he now has "Banned" next to his name!

Liked

I wonder why? Giggle.

Liked

And back to AndyRose: Snotface has advised you gently and decently to quit with the hair-shirt crap ... Sawatdee is hardly the DaVinci Code, and I'm hardly Snotface.

For myself, the second some poor fool spreads his self indulgences over five topics (one a year, over five years), all with the same theme of cheesy and teary admissions that you've screwed over just about every person you've ever met ... and then having the unfortunate need to spew out cliches all over the carpet --- the main being the worst of the worst of psychological nonsense : to wit ... " ... I believe all things happen for a reason ..."
    Which of course is utter bullshit on a classic scale.

Having said that I'm anxiously looking forward to 2019.
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by frequent View Post
    And he now has "Banned" next to his name!
    So, if he was banned for being a hydra, the associated (original) ID must also be banned. That's the rule isn't it?

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Smiles View Post
    And back to AndyRose: Snotface has advised you gently and decently to quit with the hair-shirt crap ... Sawatdee is hardly the DaVinci Code, and I'm hardly Snotface.
    Doesn't that depend on how you characterise the Da Vinci Code? A load of tosh speculating about something that may or may not exist, replete with fanciful characters. That's a pretty good description of Sawatdee I'd say

11. User who gave Like to post:

scottish-guy (September 21st, 2018)

Liked

A most perplexing mystery.