List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: I love her husband, did I really destroy his marriage or it meant to be that way by destiny?

Forum's veteran Brad the Impala's Avatar
    Liked

Re: I love her husband, did I really destroy his marriage or it meant to be that way by destiny?

Quote Originally Posted by paborn View Post
    I typed one small word wrong.
    Two words actually, but who is counting and who cares. I merely mentioned that your suggested reason for your inaccuracies was unlikely, and suggested how you could avoid similar errors in the future, since you seem to be super sensitive about any comment that might be considered critical.

Prickly as a hedgehog with a hardon.

2. 2 Users gave Like to post:

dinagam (September 18th, 2018), Smiles (September 18th, 2018)

Liked

Re: I love her husband, did I really destroy his marriage or it meant to be that way by destiny?

Well, obviously your counting, so you, at least, must care.

You know, it's odd, but there is none of this nit-picking on Gay Thailand or Gay Button. No one is hypercritical, no one feels called upon to be the spelling or the grammar police. The only time corrections are suggested are when they are crucial to understanding the post.
    Before you tell me to post only there, I'd like to point out that there are nice people here. I've been told how nice you are. Frankly, I don't see it. I might be wrong. I often am, but there seems to be little evidence to support it.
    I'll state my point one last time: No one wants to post in a place where they face watchdogs who have no sense of proportion. People who jump on any error, however small, to make themselves and only themselves appear superior.

Nervously picky as a hedgehog who can't get a hardon.

4. 2 Users gave Like to post:

BenCH (September 18th, 2018), Tintin (September 18th, 2018)

Liked

You do realize the more you bitch and complain about this, the more people are going to attack you for it, right?

I make typos all the time, mainly because I'm blind. You don't see people attacking me over it, right? They don't, because they know I won't give a shit.

Or just look at how latin or Smiles post. They're absolutely horrid writers, and nobody attacks them either.

Liked

You're right. I do know that. However, please consider that "You do realize the more you bitch and complain about this, the more people are going to attack you for it, right?" is an indicator of their childish behavior.

I understand your predicament as I've had two eye operations in the last few months and while healing my vision is, often, double. Fine at a distance but iffy when typing. This does not and should not give them license to act like petty bureaucrats.

In fact, at the end of the day, I rather enjoy calling an ass an ass.

7. User who gave Like to post:

Tintin (September 18th, 2018)

Liked

Well, your board too, so go ahead and post what you want.

Not sure why you care so much about people who are so petty they need to point out spelling typos, but your life, up to you.

Granted, I'm a bit of a hypocrite here, as I cared quite a bit when a447 was running around being an asshole every time I made a typo, but that's because I was still trying to figure out how to be blind in this life.

9. User who gave Like to post:

Tintin (September 18th, 2018)

Liked

Matt, I'm settling down. I think I went off for the same reason you did. If you note my last post my vision, at the moment, is poor when doing close work.

I'm recovering from a stroke in my eye ( thank God it was there and not in my brain ) and should be much better in a few months

Right now, however, it just pisses me off when people have nothing better to do than pick on others.

11. 4 Users gave Like to post:

cdnmatt (September 18th, 2018), Jellybean (September 18th, 2018), lonelywombat (September 20th, 2018), Tintin (September 18th, 2018)

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by frequent View Post
    Apposite. Can't spell Scottish either
    I’ve never like bullies, and would categorize you as an intellectual brow-beater. From my experience humans make errors. The OP (paborn) is nothing more than human, unlike the superhuman specimen you clearly are. A simple spelling error triggered your compulsion to demonstrate to the forum your preeminent command of written English. Instead of getting a “hard-on of Uncle Miltie proportions” do us a kindness, and back away from the keyboard next time this compulsion arises. Food for thought, prior to your return. (Quote lifted from Breaking Bad)

13. 3 Users gave Like to post:

kittyboy (September 19th, 2018), lonelywombat (September 20th, 2018), paborn (September 19th, 2018)

Banned
    Liked

My apologies, the first sentence should start with "I've never liked bullies" Mea Culpa!

15. User who gave Like to post:

paborn (September 19th, 2018)

Liked

Mea maxima culpa - Lord, I know the feeling.

Liked

16 pages?

160 posts?

Seriously?

This thread is taking on Tarntawanian proportions