List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: I love her husband, did I really destroy his marriage or it meant to be that way by destiny?

Liked

Re: I love her husband, did I really destroy his marriage or it meant to be that way by destiny?

I guess you haven't been around long enough to get a good sense for Brad the Impala.

Just fyi... He was being a gentleman, and defending you.

Liked

Re: I love her husband, did I really destroy his marriage or it meant to be that way by destiny?

Matt, I'm tempted to take you at your word. God knows if anyone here has taken grief, even from me at times, it is you. But, no matter how Brad ...meant it this persnickety penchant for constantly correcting people is simply beyond the pale. What I wrote, even if with an error, was - or should have been - clear to anyone not out to be a pain in the ass.
    Post on this board and you open yourself to insult and pain. Some posters make a first and last appearance due, I feel certain, to this quagmire of nitpickers.
    If I owe Brad an apology he has it. But, I remain sceptical.
    Now, if I've misspelled something or used poor grammar or American spelling rather than British and it bothers someone - please go bugger off.

3. User who gave Like to post:

BenCH (September 18th, 2018)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by paborn View Post
    Harsh. But, the true often is.
    paborn learn English from Yoda.

To say everyone understands what you meant, paborn. Yeesssssss.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Liked

I post my story in other sites as well.

I have been talking to one guy and I really love his frankness. I would like to share our conservation to you guys here.

Quote " Good to hear from you again Andyrose, is that photo your photo? You look young in that photo is that an old photo or a recent one? I look forward to read what you will be writing about your life.

Pardon me if I am wrong or may be very very wrong, are you a male prostitute ? You sound like one though. I have a very good friend who is french when I visited her and her husband she asked me if I need to use the services of a prostitute and if I do she would tell me where to find them. See I like the french they are frank they say what is on their mind.. Take care. "

My response was

Of course the profile photo is actually my photo; I have never used someone else photo in my profile. There are old photos and new photos in my album.

If you take care of yourself, you tend to look younger, much younger than you really are.
    It is not about your age, it's all about how you take care of yourself.

Some people look much older than they are. For example, I met one cuacasian Canadian girl and she looks much older than 28 (her actual age).

On the other hand, some people, myself included, look much younger than they are.

For example, in April this year I went to a venue in Toronto where I.D. was required for people who appear to be under 25 (the legal age is 19 in Toronto) and the staff have the right to ask for your I.D.

They asked me for my I.D. and I had a big laugh before giving it to them.

When they saw it, they said WOW....and made funny expressions and I was slightly embarrassed but took it as a compliment.

I have been taking very good care of myself using day and night cream for my face and neck and Q10 cream around my eyes. All of them for anti-wrinkle. I also use a good body lotion to make my whole body feel as soft as silk.

I like to look at myself in the mirror quite often when I am at my place.

You asked me whether I am a male prostitute or not. You said I sound like one.

OMG, I love your frankness and I don't really mind at all.

I'd like to answer your question but I don't know the answer quite frankly.

I never though I was a male prostitute but maybe you or someone else have different points of view.

A gold digger maybe, but I don't think I am a prostitute.

You know what, I also like to speak my mind, but I do it my way. It depends on the situation as well.

I like to do things in my way.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by christianpfc View Post
    Back to the OP. Two cases of what I call non-commitment.

You found Michael younger/richer/better sex than Ben, so you swapped Ben for Michael.

Michael found his wife pregnant, and thought the baby needs him more than you need him, so he swapped you for the baby.

This "swapping for something better/richer/easier/more fun" is a character trait that I have not witnessed in Europe, but do a lot here in Thailand. Furthermore, you spent a lot of words to talk about their money, which shows where your interest lies?
    To Christianpfc
    Thanks for your comment.
    I would like to exchange my words with you but I am very busy right now.
    I will try to get back to you within 3-5 days.
    Thanks once again for being professional and I like your words.

Liked

Very touching, andyrose.

8. User who gave Like to post:

andyrose (September 17th, 2018)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by francois View Post
    Very touching, andyrose.

Thank you francois. I am about to go to bed now ( 2 a.m. here) but I feel like I have to thank you first.
    Good night.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by francois View Post
    paborn learn English from Yoda.

To say everyone understands what you meant, paborn. Yeesssssss.
    Francois,
    I've learned that many on this board can't resist the chance to make a joke. Yoda? really? Do I speak that way in your experience?
    Yes, I made a mistake. But, I'd love someone to honestly express and explain their extreme confusion, their bleary-eyed misunderstanding of my intent because I typed "true" rather than truth. Is this really so hard?
    My complaint here is that no one appears willing to give anyone else a break. That creates an atmosphere of distrust and discomfort.
    Both you and Matt have cautioned me that "Brad" was, actually, being supportive.
    I've read it over and over and I do not see it. However, since two board members are telling me this I issue a public apology to Brad the Impala. If this does not sound like a fulsome apology I'm sorry, but I still don't see your point.
    My point, to reiterate one last time is simple: If you feel that need to make a holier than thou, smart ass comment on someone else's post, then think it over and refrain. We don't need this.
    I typed one small word wrong. Brad pointed out the difference between typos and errors in predictive typing software and suggested that I proof more rigorously. Again, really? This is support?

Liked

. . . My point, to reiterate one last time is simple: If you feel that need to make a holier than thou, smart ass comment on someone else's post, then think it over and refrain. We don't need this.
    I typed one small word wrong. Brad pointed out the difference between typos and errors in predictive typing software and suggested that I proof more rigorously. Again, really? This is support?
    Some of our members have been known to turn to the Holy Bible for inspiration. So, following suit, I found that John, Chapter 8 verse 7, with the most minimal of tweaking, is particularly apposite in cases like these. And is, I venture to suggest, worth bearing in mind for future reference.

https://biblehub.com/john/8-7.htm

12. 3 Users gave Like to post:

BenCH (September 18th, 2018), francois (September 17th, 2018), paborn (September 18th, 2018)

Liked

Francois,
    I've learned that many on this board can't resist the chance to make a joke. Yoda? really? Do I speak that way in your experience?
    Yes, I made a mistake.
    paborn, you think too much.

14. User who gave Like to post:

paborn (September 18th, 2018)