List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: I love her husband, did I really destroy his marriage or it meant to be that way by destiny?

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

Re: I love her husband, did I really destroy his marriage or it meant to be that way by destiny?

Quote Originally Posted by Manforallseasons View Post
    I hope Moses takes his head out of his ass and permenantly bans both Frequent and Arsenal, though I fear it might be too late to save this board!
    scottish should be added to this group of 2 as he never has anything to say but like a dog needs to piss on every tree just to let others know that he was here.
    "In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"

Liked

Re: I love her husband, did I really destroy his marriage or it meant to be that way by destiny?

Oh, the irony!

<Searches MFAS post for anything which could possibly be deemed useful>

Nope.

Liked

Moses, wake up.... if you don't give a shit anymore find someone if you can that does......dump these 3 posters as they only use your board as a playground and how bizarre they are spending their entire day posting shit.......this should tell you something of their mental state and their total disregard for you and this board!!!

4. User who gave Like to post:

francois (September 15th, 2018)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Manforallseasons View Post
    Moses, wake up.... if you don't give a shit anymore find someone if you can that does......dump these 3 posters as they only use your board as a playground and how bizarre they are spending their entire day posting shit.......this should tell you something of their mental state and their total disregard for you and this board!!!
    you are too late, check their status, it changed at morning, guys "took" break for 7 days
    Bali (Indonesia), Cambodia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Laos: gay guides and companions http://siamroads.com

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Moses View Post
    you are too late, check their status, it changed at morning, guys "took" break for 7 days
    How do,I do that?

Liked

It says right under their name, "Temp. Suspended" or something like that.

Liked

He’s pissed I’m not banned Matt - he has an agenda - but if there were grounds I’d have been sanctioned too. I’ve already made clear that if that happens I won’t be back, so tne ball is in their court

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy View Post
    He’s pissed I’m not banned Matt - he has an agenda - but if there were grounds I’d have been sanctioned too. I’ve already made clear that if that happens I won’t be back, so tne ball is in their court
    And if you were what a loss! I hope I your threat to leave is not just a threat but a promise.

10. User who gave Like to post:

paborn (September 15th, 2018)

Liked

There's no "threat" and I'm not being dragged into a fight with you MFAS.

Liked

It's kinda funny, MFAS is yelling about SG being banned, yet all MFAS provides the forum with is berating members with one or two phrase posts, and that's really about it.

If he's screaming about banning people so much for no value to the board, he really ought to look in the mirror.

13. User who gave Like to post:

bobsaigon2 (September 15th, 2018)