List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: I love her husband, did I really destroy his marriage or it meant to be that way by destiny?

Liked

Re: I love her husband, did I really destroy his marriage or it meant to be that way by destiny?

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    If he's screaming about banning people so much for no value to the board, he really ought to look in the mirror.
    Ah, but we're not very good at looking in mirrors on a board like this, are we. I last looked in a mirror in 2011. Haven't recovered from the trauma of it yet.

2. 4 Users gave Like to post:

bobsaigon2 (September 15th, 2018), Moses (September 15th, 2018), paborn (September 15th, 2018), scottish-guy (September 15th, 2018)

Liked

Re: I love her husband, did I really destroy his marriage or it meant to be that way by destiny?

Quote Originally Posted by snotface View Post
    last looked in a mirror in 2011.
    l wouldn't peek either if I had perpetual snot running down my face.
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

Liked

Back to the OP. Two cases of what I call non-commitment.

You found Michael younger/richer/better sex than Ben, so you swapped Ben for Michael.

Michael found his wife pregnant, and thought the baby needs him more than you need him, so he swapped you for the baby.

This "swapping for something better/richer/easier/more fun" is a character trait that I have not witnessed in Europe, but do a lot here in Thailand. Furthermore, you spent a lot of words to talk about their money, which shows where your interest lies?

5. 4 Users gave Like to post:

kittyboy (September 17th, 2018), paborn (September 16th, 2018), scottish-guy (September 17th, 2018), siscu58 (September 16th, 2018)

Liked

Agree with Christian. You behaved exactly as most of Thai boys, that is, like a complete egoist. You catered only to your wishes and desires but you completely ignored those of others. I think you behaviour was absolutely reprehensible. If I had been Ben or Michael I would have never forgiven you. You just received what you deserve. I pity your actual Canadian boyfriend.

Liked

Harsh. But, the true often is.

8. User who gave Like to post:

kittyboy (September 17th, 2018)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by paborn View Post
    Harsh. But, the true often is.
    You definetely have a problem with the English language. Where did you learn it ?

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by lukylok View Post
    You definetely have a problem with the English language. Where did you learn it ?
    It's an obvious typo. Do you only post to annoy people? Honestly, you must have moments when you are ashamed of yourself. Just when it seemed that the board was selling down to polite conversation you show up. It's truly sad.

11. 2 Users gave Like to post:

BenCH (September 18th, 2018), francois (September 17th, 2018)

Forum's veteran Brad the Impala's Avatar
    Liked

true/truth and selling/settling are not "typos", where one letter is missing or incorrectly typed. More likely to be an error of predictive text. This can be easily resolved by proof reading before posting.

13. User who gave Like to post:

francois (September 17th, 2018)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by lukylok View Post
    You definetely have a problem with the English language....
    Oops!

15. User who gave Like to post:

BenCH (September 18th, 2018)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Brad the Impala View Post
    true/truth and selling/settling are not "typos", where one letter is missing or incorrectly typed. More likely to be an error of predictive text. This can be easily resolved by proof reading before posting.
    Fine sir. OK, I'm just a terrible person for not sufficiently proof reading to meet your standards. You're only reinforcing my point that such nonsense drives posters away. In short, who the hell needs this crap?

17. User who gave Like to post:

BenCH (September 18th, 2018)