Quick navigation:
List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: I love her husband, did I really destroy his marriage or it meant to be that way by destiny?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Re: I love her husband, did I really destroy his marriage or it meant to be that way by destiny?

Ok, first thing's first before I get to the substance....

You're a Thai guy in his 30s now, right? Where and how did you learn how to write English that well? There's lots of sland and other phrases in there that would never be taught in school or generally learned, unless you're a native English speaker.

2. User who gave Like to post:

frequent (September 7th, 2018)

Banned
    Liked

Re: I love her husband, did I really destroy his marriage or it meant to be that way by destiny?

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post

You're a Thai guy in his 30s now, right? Where and how did you learn how to write English that well? There's lots of sland and other phrases in there that would never be taught in school or generally learned, unless you're a native English speaker.
    We'll make a sceptic of you yet, Matt

4. User who gave Like to post:

arsenal (September 7th, 2018)

Liked

I delete this one.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post

I used to study in England and the states before. I came from an upper class family in Thailand. My father was quite well-off at that time. My siblings all went to abroad to study with my father's financial support.

When I was young I went to private christian school in Bangkok to study and English was my favorite subject.
    And I have been living in Canada (English speaking country) for more than 10 years now. Therefore, you shouldn't be surprised with my English.

My English is not perfect because it's not my first language, but a little bit o.k..
    You can ask me anything, and if I would like to answer I will do it.
    However, if I don't want to answer, it's my right to do so as well.

I am definitely a Thai guy and not all Thai guys who have farang boyfriends are uneducated.

You can see my photos whether I am a Thai guy or not from my facebook.
    https://www.facebook.com/andykellyrose

I hope you got the answer.

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by andyrose View Post
    And I have been living in Canada (English speaking country) for more than 10 years now.
    This latest set of posts is simply a reprise of what you posted back in 2014/15

https://sawatdeenetwork.com/v4/showt...ion&highlight=
    https://sawatdeenetwork.com/v4/showt...ase&highlight=
    https://sawatdeenetwork.com/v4/showt...ang&highlight=

Definitely consistent!

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by frequent View Post

I first came to Canada in March 2005 and I stayed for 5 years until 2010 without going back to Thailand. And from 2010-2018, I went back and forth Thailand-Canada. And I know how many years I have lived in Canada. The total that I have lived here is more or about 10 years.

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

Moses, wake up.... if you don't give a shit anymore find someone if you can that does......dump these 3 posters as they only use your board as a playground and how bizarre they are spending their entire day posting shit.......this should tell you something of their mental state and their total disregard for you and this board!!!
    "In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"

10. User who gave Like to post:

francois (September 15th, 2018)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Manforallseasons View Post
    Moses, wake up.... if you don't give a shit anymore find someone if you can that does......dump these 3 posters as they only use your board as a playground and how bizarre they are spending their entire day posting shit.......this should tell you something of their mental state and their total disregard for you and this board!!!
    you are too late, check their status, it changed at morning, guys "took" break for 7 days
    Bali (Indonesia), Cambodia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Laos: gay guides and companions http://siamroads.com

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Moses View Post
    you are too late, check their status, it changed at morning, guys "took" break for 7 days
    How do,I do that?