Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: How is the weather just now

Liked

Re: How is the weather just now

Quote Originally Posted by paborn View Post
    It's simple. I like some of the people here and have high hopes for improvement.
    High hopes for improvement, huh?

I am sorry to have let you down, paborn! I hope members of Sawadtee will do their best in order to meet your expectations lol

Liked

Wow! Your posting.... good for you. Of course, you're now on my ignore list and this is the last comment i give you; of course, I've not read your post and I'm serenely happy about that. You see it's not the board I have issues with it's a few sad people who have nothing better to do than cause fights. It's really all rather sad. Now, my final goobye so you can run off in the corner and play with yourself.

3. 3 Users gave Like to post:

francois (September 5th, 2018), frequent (September 6th, 2018), Moses (September 4th, 2018)

Liked

Thank you for all the informative answers.
    Well at least, now I know why the direct flight was so dirt sheap and why I can not find my regular fucktoys on the apps. ;-)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by paborn View Post
    ..., I suppose we will get to that after we settle Scottish sex scandals and the burning issue of the political integrity of the UK. I agree these are important world issue but please note that among the posters who argue about this are the ones who inerringly whine about a question about where to stay.
    Incorrect - the "whining" is over people repeatedly asking completely banal questions about a single place to stay as if it were the only hotel in BKK.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy View Post
    ....... as if it were the only hotel in BKK.
    !?? You mean it's NOT !!!??? But surely not of the same high quality and complete with all the added value that makes the tarntawan so special to so many of us ?! Tell me it's not so ! ?

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Nirish guy View Post
    ... surely not of the same high quality and complete with all the added value...
    Well if the bed bugs mentioned on Trip Advisor is part of the "added value" and "high quality" then maybe not.

Francois will be along shortly to chastise Paborn for going off topic, so best leave it at that

Forum's veteran
    Liked

But.....they have chocolate in the fridge ! And floor to ceiling windows.....meaning you can look out and easily see if its raining or not so whats not to love !! There, right back on topic !

Liked

Yes please, where are the boys when it is raining and thunderstorms? Under the fridge or the bed, please tell me, I am new to this. Do they feel like seeing any ghosts in the jungle?
    Dont laugh at me, because I have been reading a lot about how thais make offers to the small buddhas everywhere, like whiskey, rice and so on. Whiskey is well turned on the street in hookerbars, men or Lady.
    I would like to do that to my boybuddha... Give him gifts like that.
    Have a nice sleep
    gaymandenmark

Liked

My favorite thing about the Tartawan was that they used to send me a Christmas card (actually "Holiday" card) every year to my home in the US, rather puzzlingly postmarked in Brunei. I thought that was a very nice touch. But they stopped, so fuck'em.

Liked

To answer the OP:
    It rained yesterday (Monday) from 20.00 to 10.00 the next day. huge wash out and most bars closed before midnight.

It's the first time in 18 years of coming here that I spent my night at home and not in a pub or the hospital!

It's now 3am (wed morning) and raining again.

Worst September that I ever remember being here!