Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: How is the weather just now

Banned
    Liked

Re: How is the weather just now

Quote Originally Posted by Smiles View Post
    In September the chances are that you will get pissed on 5 days out of 7 is quite high. Doesn't mean that the deluge will stay all day, and it's good chances that it will only last one or two hours.

Pattaya has total crap for proper drainage which, every so often, and you might drown (worst scenario), or -- better -- get floating feces to watch out for.

Hey ... "Amazing Thailand"
    Most of the responses have been as useful as JP Morgan’s answer to a question about the future of the sharemarket - “It will fluctuate”. Apart from the bleeding obvious - this is the rainy season - what else can be said about specifics

Liked

If Schrodinger's cat had been reading this thread I fear it might well have grabbed the hammer and released the cyanide

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy View Post
    If Schrodinger's cat had been reading this thread I fear it might well have grabbed the hammer and released the cyanide
    Certainly on reading Francois’ post. I had to restrain myself from slashing my wrists

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy View Post
    Considering that this thread is, essentially, about whether it will rain in the rainy season; I must tell you I yearn for an update on the hotel and restaurant situation. Googling the weather can even be done from one's fourth floor, cold water, walk up nostalgically located behind's one's former workplace at the vehicle licensing bureau in Swansea.

Elsewhere, I've read about a new wine shop and a fine new bakery either side of Dick's Jomtien. Also, there is - as I've read, a large new Chinese restaurant. But, I suppose we will get to that after we settle Scottish sex scandals and the burning issue of the political integrity of the UK.

I agree these are important world issue but please note that among the posters who argue about this are the ones who inerringly whine about a question about where to stay.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by paborn View Post
    a question about where to stay.
    If talking about Bangkok then surely that's a no brainer as the OBVIOUS answer re where to stay is of course to stay at the Tarntawan as I hear it gets very resonable reviews !

6. User who gave Like to post:

paborn (September 4th, 2018)

Liked

September weather in one picture:

raining-season-thailand.jpg
    Bali (Indonesia), Cambodia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Laos: gay guides and companions http://siamroads.com

8. 5 Users gave Like to post:

christianpfc (September 7th, 2018), dab69 (September 5th, 2018), francois (September 5th, 2018), paborn (September 4th, 2018), Tintin (September 7th, 2018)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Thats not so much weather perhaps as maybe more just a walk in shower ! :-(

Liked

By all accounts last night's rain was so heavy that the 'river' was a foot deep outside Nice Boys and it was impossible to get to Boyztown.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by paborn View Post
    Considering that this thread is, essentially, about whether it will rain in the rainy season; I must tell you I yearn for an update on the hotel and restaurant situation. Googling the weather can even be done from one's fourth floor, cold water, walk up nostalgically located behind's one's former workplace at the vehicle licensing bureau in Swansea.

Elsewhere, I've read about a new wine shop and a fine new bakery either side of Dick's Jomtien
    Then why are you here, paborn?

You have shared your thoughts about Sawadtee on another board, the same board where you learned about fine new bakery at Jomtien, so what is keeping you here?

Your words about Sawadtee:

paboon.jpg

12. User who gave Like to post:

frequent (September 4th, 2018)

Liked

It's simple. I like some of the people here and have high hopes for improvement. I think I said that in the second paragraph. Was I unclear? You've made 11 posts. Apparently, you have little to add, it's a shame really. So, why is it you lurk? You seem to only emerge to defend the indefensible.
    By the way, goodbye.

14. 2 Users gave Like to post:

francois (September 5th, 2018), frequent (September 6th, 2018)