Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Thailand: it's a man's world

Banned
    Liked

Thailand: it's a man's world

And thank god I'm guessing many Forum members will be saying

The Royal Thai Police Office has given the green light to the Royal Police Cadet Academy to accept only male students to the school starting in the 2019 academic year, according to the order dated Aug 28 and signed by Pol Maj Gen Kittarat Punphet, deputy director of the human resources office. The school will reserve 280 seats for Mathayom 4 (Grade 10) students to become police officers -- and only men can apply, said the letter posted on the female police investigator Facebook account. The order did not explain the reason to end the admission of female students for police training.

https://www.bangkokpost.com/news/gen...o-cadet-school

Irony alert: Goodness knows where Thai lesbians will turn now for career opportunities

Liked

Re: Thailand: it's a man's world

Quote Originally Posted by frequent View Post
    Irony alert: Goodness knows where Thai lesbians will turn now for career opportunities
    I think Moses is still looking for someone with the requisite balls to join the moderator team here!

bkkguy

Liked

I would have thought a lack of balls would be a more apposite qualification for the moderators post.

I'm sure that with the new Royal Thai Police male-only cadet recruitment policy, there will be a lot of tongue wagging going on amongst lesbians.

More so than normal, I mean.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

maybe they've got too many females already....

Forum's veteran
    Liked

That's a good point actually.....and just now that we're talking about.....so is it just me or can anyone else NOT remember ever seeing a lady police officer out and about on normal every day street policing duties perhaps in Thailand ??

Liked

I never really paid any attention, but thinking about it, no, I don't think I've ever seen a woman street cop in Thailand. If I did see one, it was definitely a rare thing.

I've seen lots working as immigration officers, or other clerical / other roles though. That, and I would imagine they get called in for things like child abuse, sexual assault, etc.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    I never really paid any attention, but thinking about it, no, I don't think I've ever seen a woman street cop in Thailand. If I did see one, it was definitely a rare thing.

I've seen lots working as immigration officers, or other clerical / other roles though. That, and I would imagine they get called in for things like child abuse, sexual assault, etc.
    Thank god you have given up the blind thing Matt. Thank God!

8. User who gave Like to post:

paborn (September 5th, 2018)

Liked

Holy fuck, are you ever pathetic.

I will have been blind exactly 2 years on Sept 15th. For some reason, I don't think I'm going to forget that date.
    This may shock you to learn, but not every blind person out there is born blind. That, and another big shocker is that when you do go blind, you don't instantly forget everything you've previously seen in life. That's not exactly how this works. Shocking, I know.

10. 3 Users gave Like to post:

snotface (September 5th, 2018), splinter1949 (September 6th, 2018), Tintin (September 6th, 2018)