Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Boy personal hygiene

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

Re: Boy personal hygiene

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    Yes. Mutual showering is usually how I begin. Two handsome sexy guys lathering each other into sexual ecstasy. At least, that's my version of events. Haha.
    Yes, nothing quite as nice as a 3some.
    "In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"

2. 4 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (September 3rd, 2018), Maxwell (September 4th, 2018), paborn (September 4th, 2018), snotface (September 5th, 2018)

Banned
    Liked

Thanks for the feedback and suggestions. This boy is not a street boy; he works at a popular bar and is quite a popular boy himself. I think the back acne is from sleeping on a dirty pillow/mattress. If he wanted a new set of sheets and toiletries, he'd get them yesterday but I don't think money is an issue with this boy.

I think Nirish might be on to something here. Come to think of it his eyes were somewhat glazed that night. He looked tired but was dancing like mad. I've decided not to off him.

I agree with the general sentiment that Thai boys usually maintain good personal hygiene and this was an exception.

Banned
    Liked

What are the tell-tale signs that a boy might be on drugs?

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie View Post
    What are the tell-tale signs that a boy might be on drugs?
    Pretty much exactly what was posted just above your reply.

Eyes glazed over, poor hygiene, looks tired buy extremely energetic at the same time, etc.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

honestly there is no pleasing some people, vast majority of posters here might as well be invisible back in their home country as they are totally ignored and unwanted sexually speaking...yet in Thailand they are " handsome man with ooo so big" and still they complain.

7. User who gave Like to post:

scottish-guy (September 5th, 2018)

Liked

Thai boy hygiene is usually very good.
    Also, even people who wash several time a day still get acne if they are susceptible to it and have a diet with even modest amounts of oil. It's not a sign of poor hygiene.

I sometimes find lads with stale breath. In such cases, I make sure we go to the bathroom and he and I thoroughly rinse our mouths out as a hygiene measure before starting. So this looks like my standard procedure, rather than a comment on his breath.
    Perhaps the same could be done in the shower -insist on showering together & wash him properly.

I've noticed students who come to Europe from other countries in the far east tend to wash themselves very thoroughly, but then they do not change their clothes every day. Am not sure if Thai lads do that.

9. User who gave Like to post:

paborn (September 5th, 2018)